SOTU...11 year old...last name Trump will be guest.

This 11 year was bullied...in MIDDLE school for having the last name Trump and no relation to the Pres.
You have got to love the tolerant left...maybe this boy can shine the light on bulling and intolerance...https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e6d406bb75a9
I think that's awesome.
Those leftists are a hateful bunch.

They disappoint me.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 07:45 AM
I think that's awesome. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You think an 11 year old being bullied and then the President uses that nonsense as a political ploy as awesome?
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2019, 08:12 AM
You think the DPST Abrams response nonsense as a political ploy is awesome?
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 08:21 AM
You think the DPST Abrams response nonsense as a political ploy is awesome? Originally Posted by oeb11
If she was 11 years old....yes I would.
Abrams LOOOSSEERRR just saying Why just why would anybody have her talk ( very odd )
trying to push billary didn't lose ? just what the hell eedjets
You think an 11 year old being bullied and then the President uses that nonsense as a political ploy as awesome? Originally Posted by WTF
NO it is to highlight intolerance...no worries the left is completely tolerant...this doesn't apply to them!!
I didn't realize bulling was nonsense...unless you're 11??
What is political about intolerance and bulling...do tell!!
If she was 11 years old....yes I would. Originally Posted by WTF
She does act like it...
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Abrams LOOOSSEERRR just saying Why just why would anybody have her talk ( very odd )
trying to push billary didn't lose ? just what the hell eedjets Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Trump os the biggest bully this country has ever seen...

But hey he is the biggest liar too...which is a perfect fit with your gullibility
Trump os the biggest bully this country has ever seen...

But hey he is the biggest liar too...which is a perfect fit with your gullibility Originally Posted by WTF
because he's bulling the lunatic left...
I can identify with the boy more then that shrieking lunatic Alexandra is bringing to the speech.

Ana Maria Archila, Who Confronted Jeff Flake During the Kavanaugh Hearings, Will Accompany Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to the State of the Union https://news.yahoo.com/ana-maria-arc...wer&soc_trk=ma

You think an 11 year old being bullied and then the President uses that nonsense as a political ploy as awesome? Originally Posted by WTF
This 11 year was bullied...in MIDDLE school for having the last name Trump and no relation to the Pres.
You have got to love the tolerant left...maybe this boy can shine the light on bulling and intolerance...https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e6d406bb75a9 Originally Posted by bb1961

Why are you discussing, and linking to kids and their pics?
Why are you discussing, and linking to kids and their pics? Originally Posted by bamscram
And you have what to ad to this post...
WTF said that pointing out bullying and intolerance was a political ploy
Why are you discussing, and linking to kids and their pics? Originally Posted by bamscram
This must be an inconvenient truth to you!!
And you have what to ad to this post...
WTF said that bulling and intolerance was a political ploy...what's political about that