Stacey Abrams - who lost the Governers seat in Georgia, rebuffs the presidents SOTU address

She’s holds awards for stupid stuff, like being the first black woman to do stupid stuff - awards for things like being the first black woman to co-sponsor the HOPE program to decrease scholarship amounts on white educated programs, and also argued that increasing taxes on cable tv (minority) subscribers would lead to a net increase on taxes paid by other subscribers.

Schumer has out done himself,,,this is how stupid he KNOWS the dems base voters are - they will catch up on the outcome on the news in the morning after coffee at 10am
I love it when stupid and ugly Democrats make national speeches - I hope she reminds all the white voters how much they are hated by minorities.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 05:35 PM
I love it when stupid and ugly Democrats make national speeches - I hope she reminds all the white voters how much they are hated by minorities. Originally Posted by friendly fred
She probably not as pretty as you but then who is?
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2019, 05:46 PM
All cats are gray in the dark
Elephants are also gray
She got cheated out of the Georgia governors office
She got cheated out of the Georgia governors office Originally Posted by themystic
Really? She lost because she had the fewest votes. I guess shes claiming voter suppression. She needs to suppress her eating and get some exercise..
Reminds me of the lady on YouTube that has the buttermilk fried chicken recipe -
Really? She lost because she had the fewest votes. I guess shes claiming voter suppression. She needs to suppress her eating and get some exercise.. Originally Posted by winn dixie

yes she does look like Trump in blackface
Really? She lost because she had the fewest votes. I guess shes claiming voter suppression. She needs to suppress her eating and get some exercise.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
But what was her handicapp rating. That’s a big difference for the loser
But what was her handicapp rating. That’s a big difference for the loser Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
People, as ignorant as you, should be banned from posting on the internet.
She got cheated out of the Georgia governors office Originally Posted by themystic
I would expect nothing less from you...
People, as ignorant as you, should be banned from posting on the internet. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So you're the new internet moderator...
Doesn't he get to accumulate points first...
She probably not as pretty as you but then who is? Originally Posted by WTF
She is ugly and fat as fuck but in reality I should feel sorry for her, so I apologize to her for calling her fat and ugly as fuck.
BAAJJHHHHAAAAAa

did anyone believe that lady's bullshit ass LIE about her pappaw giving a homeless (white?) man his coat in a cold rainstorm?

WHAT A FUCKING LIE

bahhaaaaaa

i tuned in to a movie after that fat windbag said that.
BAAJJHHHHAAAAAa

did anyone believe that lady's bullshit ass LIE about her pappaw giving a homeless (white?) man his coat in a cold rainstorm?

WHAT A FUCKING LIE

bahhaaaaaa

i tuned in to a movie after that fat windbag said that. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't watch her but I'm not surprised she thought she could get away with bullshit like that.

Having lived her whole life with everyone hating her for being fat and ugly, now that everything she says gets cheered on (like she is a little child being encouraged) makes her start to say more and more stuff to get that warm glow of acceptance from all those invested in her success. She needs to talk to Soros about getting money for weight loss surgery.