Marketing 101 for Women

Many women don't understand Marketing. Perhaps the following analogies will help clear it up.

You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Direct Marketing

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you says, "She's fantastic in bed."
That's Advertising

You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Telemarketing

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I," and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Public Relations

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand Recognition

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep

Your friend can't satisfy him, so he calls you.
That's Tech Support

You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated toward the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
That's Spam
This lady's doing it wrong...

This lady's doing it better...
You see a handsome man at a party. As you approach him, another woman in a low cut dress walks up to him and says " I'm fantastic in bed'" That makes her a whore.
That is too funny gentleman!!! lamo at Tia lol

date advise

Gentleman- I must warn you. I am going to add this to my blog. This is too good to pass up. LOL!
You see a handsome man at a party. You grab two of your girlfriends, approach him, and say "We're fantastic in bed." That's Group Sales.
You see a handsome man at a party. You grab two of your girlfriends, approach him, and say "We're fantastic in bed." That's Group Sales. Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
Sounds more like the start of a Pyramid Scheme.
You see a handsome man at a party. You walk up and fuck his brains out right then and there. If it is in private thats a free sample. If it is in public, thats an infomercial.
You see a handsome man at a party. As you approach him, another woman in a low cut dress walks up to him and says " I'm fantastic in bed'" That makes her a whore. Originally Posted by retone
That's called "a competitive marketing"
You're at a party and you see a handsome guy you know. Before you can approach him, another woman does, but he turns her down, pointing at you and saying "I like her; she's fantastic in bed."
-
That's Brand Loyalty.
That is hilarious!!! good one!
I'm laughing my rear end off at this thread. This is just too funny!