Who is the Hottest African American Female provider in the Austin/San Antonio area?

You like em tall -- Dayna is 6 ft in her stocking feet and absolutely gorgeous. She has traveled around a lot too.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21629 Originally Posted by Jam3768
What a magnificent woman! Wow. Worth the trip.
Maybe not in Austin but Genesis Nicole is hot hot anywhere. Originally Posted by Souper
Aww! Thank you!

I do tour Austin and San Antonio frequently.

*curtsy*
Well you really are "PINUP PERFECTION." Maybe you and I will meet in October? Originally Posted by royal2002
Thank you so much! And, that would be lovely!

I just so happen to be making an impromptu visit to Austin tomorrow, for the weekend. If you are available, we can do something sooner than Oct. *wink*
You like em tall -- Dayna is 6 ft in her stocking feet and absolutely gorgeous. She has traveled around a lot too.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21629 Originally Posted by Jam3768

Hotdam! I agree with royal...holy mother of God, this lady's stunning.

Looks like a West Coast biz trip needs to be scheduled!
I travel to the area, otherwise I am in Houston
What a magnificent woman! Wow. Worth the trip. Originally Posted by royal2002
You might be able to get her to come to your area to see you. She toured a lot last year. Haven't seen her on the road so much this year. But anyway -- I asked her to come to Omaha and she did. No guarantees here but it is worth a shot for you.

She also has this British accent thing going on. I thought that was sexy as fuck.
Hotness is in the eyes and mind of the beholder
If TS is your type of thing
I had the chance to see Layla Angelique 3 different times a few years ago. I still make use of those images from time to time. It was a fantastic time. I think she has a new website possibly, I definitely know she's raised her rates from when I saw her and with good reason. If you have the means she's worth it.
You're VERY hot. I am warming up to the idea.
OMG! British accent... tough to pass up on.
Hotness is in the eyes and mind of the beholder Originally Posted by Erotiquencounters
I agree hotness is in the eyes and mind of the beholder
If TS is your type of thing
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
Hello Kimberly,
Thank you for throwing your hat in the mix. Historically I have not made that leap, but I am fascinated by this aspect of sexuality and expression. Its creative and, to a degree, artistic. I PM'ed you.
I had the chance to see Layla Angelique 3 different times a few years ago. I still make use of those images from time to time. It was a fantastic time. I think she has a new website possibly, I definitely know she's raised her rates from when I saw her and with good reason. If you have the means she's worth it. Originally Posted by illini
Thank you. Universally, she gets great feedback.
I travel to the area, otherwise I am in Houston Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Thank you for responding. You are magnificently curvey.