debate nonsense

Trump claims Democrats support abortions after babies are born.

Biden states "We finally beat Medicare."

2 out of touch, out to lunch presidential candidates. Let's get this election over with and move on.

2 out of touch, out to lunch presidential candidates. Let's get this election over with and move on. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Unfortunately Trump is right, not a large percentage, but some Democrats have said that.

2 out of touch, out to lunch presidential candidates. Let's get this election over with and move on. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Nice try. Your man proved what everybody has known for a while, so you have to resort to the old tried and true tactic of saying neither is presidential material.

At least you are half right.

If Democrats are for Abortion then stage of development doesn't matter. Quit trying to make these people out to be anything but what they truly are and that is Murderers, Cheap shot artists and liars.
I'm a republican that supports any stage abortion until born.
Both men are outta touch. But only one is a threat to our democracy. THATS TRUMPF
I'm a republican that supports any stage abortion until born.
Both men are outta touch. But only one is a threat to our democracy. THATS TRUMPF Originally Posted by winn dixie
I believe it. I wouldn't be proud of it either. If you are then maybe you're out of touch.

. Originally Posted by VitaMan

That may not actually be statute law in any jurisdiction, but it was pushed by the former Gov of Virginia (name escapes me) and others. I remember when that was a hot topic back ik the 'teens.
If Democrats are for Abortion then stage of development doesn't matter. Quit trying to make these people out to be anything but what they truly are and that is Murderers, Cheap shot artists and liars. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I am a conservative who believes that ab ortions should be rare at any stage of development.

I have worked in direct patient care in large hospitals for years. One thing that experience brought me was the realization that, in the arena of health care, there are times when the decisions on live and death are hard and without any "best choice".
If y'all maggies are so hot about the abortion issue, why don't you get vasectomies?

Quicker, cheaper, easily reversed.

But that just makes too much sense for someone trying to control a womans body/choice.