Name: Stephanie
Phone: 205-222-9341
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://birmingham.skipthegames.com/f...r/852773202127
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Homewood
Activities: Bbbj/deep throat/face sitting/ reverse cowgirl/ doggy style
Hair Length and Color: Long curly light brown she had it hanging down in back and pinned up in front it was really sexy but she dont like it pulled
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is sexy pics dont do her much justice its pretty hard to find one like her in this hobby clean very sexy eyes and lips that will have you day dreaming and that ass wow does she have a great ass perky tits complete package
Recommendation:yes -
She sounds great!
Her stg ad says she is a squirter...can you confirm?
Hmm....TWO reviews now by people who joined just to post their 'review'.
Honestly - she's not that good looking and looks NOTHING like those photos. I was quite disappointed
So, your critiquing people for joining and sharing their “reviews” now? I have been in the hobby just a short while, seen a few providers with some being ok and some dead fish. I have also seen and read the “reviews” as you put it and found some very useful info on providers. I finally take the plunge and join and get instant criticism of my experience? Like I said, I’m new to the hobby, but not ignorant to providers posting fake reviews just to boost their business. Mine, was an honest review. I quite enjoyed our meeting and it was all in thanks to some “honest” reviews.
TO be fair, just about every review on this chick is from new profiles INCLUDING on other sites. Looks suspect and a damn good reason to tell people to be mindful of reviewer post count / account age...

Don't be stupid, it's a good thing to point out in the name of safety. Get some well known or respected people to verify she's legit. Not just any Tom Dick or Harry with a new account.
Its a double edged sword, we have Sr members saying mediocre pussy is great to help out an old friend and maybe be in their favor. Then new guys pumping out reviews on new girls to generate business, possibly fake. Then occasionally the providers service begins to suck or they get GPS, or the lifestyle gets the best of them, or even management makes their business bad I think the best thing you can walk away with is knowing they aren't LEO and the rest is YMMV. Thats been my experience.
Joins and instantly posts the first review.
Then returns only to Whine.

If it walks like a duck...
A little light reading. . .
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
I didn’t pick up on the duck thing at first, if that’s what you were trying to say Georgia hobbyist in Austin, imho, you got an upgrade, other than dealing with arrogant ass Texans, lol! I can’t say I didn’t see this coming from the mods, no offense Biomed, I don’t envy your task and I don’t know why you do it. I need to go refresh my knowledge on the things that are “no-no’s” on this site. I would think that “ clucking “, “crowing”, “barking”, “howling “ and etc are discouraged also, lol... my point is, this site should be a forum for open discussion, I thought that valid comments were raised on both sides, I assume that we’re all grown ups here...
A little light reading. . . Originally Posted by biomed1

Wasn't claiming the post to be false, was kindly suggesting others to proceed with extra caution given current circumstances.

Always looking out for fellow mongers FWIW. Excellent review, has me more than intrigued. On my radar for my next visit.
Nuru, I saw your review on Tuesday - this one is just like that. Not hot AT ALL. Someone reviewed her saying gorgeous eyes and lush full lips - uh, NO. Just trying to look out for my fellow hobbyists. Service was ok, attitude good, but looks deceiving
I have seen Stephanie and would say that, with one exception, this review is accurate. Her pics only show an ass and a pussy. She has both but I have no idea if the ones in the pics are hers.

Her rates are reasonable and her screening is light which may explain why she attracts us Tom Dick or Harry newbies.

She did offer a reduced rate on my next visit if I submitted a review (I didn’t take her up on this.) Again, this may explain why some gents are willing write their first review.

I did ask her about squirting. She said she would need some advanced notice to prepare. Not sure what this means.