URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P1862
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: Centrally located
Activities: LFK, BLS, BBBJ, DT, edging, CIM, cock worship
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Eva is a gorgeous blue-eyed beauty that does not look nor act her age. Her smile and true southern charm and grace immediately puts you at ease. She is 5'7", voluptuous, and is very comfortable in her skin. Her boobs are a natural C cup. Her red fingernails and matching lipstick are her trademark and create a great visual together. She takes her time and is definitely not a clock watcher.
Recommendation: Oh Hell Yes!!!
She sounds stellar. What is her website, besides the P411 link?
She sounds stellar. What is her website, besides the P411 link? Originally Posted by BhamRebel

Here is her website:

http://evareignstudios.com/eva-reign/

BTW, if you have a link to a P411 provider's page, you can pull up a publicly accessible version of her P411 profile, which includes her contact information, website link, and profile.

One final thought. Here is another way you can tell she is well experienced and authentic: her P411 number has only 4 digits. New P411 ladies are well into the 6 digits.
Interesting, I see on her website she says she is not a full-service provider and does not offer any below HER waist services. I have no idea if that is true or just for safe marketing, but she seems sincere about it.
Originally Posted by holmes50
Interesting, but it sounds like her skills are worth it anyway.
Great review.
Good head is worth bragging about.
Goes for a damn good HJ

I like how she fever you up snd brought you back down.
Most just want you to pop to get our ass out ASAp
Great review.
Good head is worth bragging about.
Goes for a damn good HJ

I like how she fever you up snd brought you back down.
Most just want you to pop to get our ass out ASAp Originally Posted by Bigfatrat

Yeah, most ladies just bob their head up and down coupled with a hand around the base so they can't go too deep and gag. Most have no skills at all on using their tongue and lips to bring you pleasure. Add in the edging, and this made for a very nice experience. I highly recommend.