Review: M A X and Blaze. Ballbusting,nipple torture and other painful stuff.

Date: 09/20/10
Provider: M A X and Blaze
Phone: Will provide.
Email Address: maxeconsulting@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1148
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: South entrance to DFW
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Ballbusting, nipple clamps, spanking and CBT
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$$$$
Hair Color and Length: MAX red to past shoulders.

Blaze brunette to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: M A X, see showcase. Blaze, about 5'7", 135LBS. nice 34Ds. pretty face. Very nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I will take blue balls from not getting any before I could handle that I will say you are one tough SOB makes my balls hurt just reading this review.
If you like that you could save money by going to a bar and finding the biggest guy they, stand with you legs apart and tell him you would like to fuck his wife are girl friend then let him kick you in the balls for free.
Haha! Way to go Sarge! Sometimes 'ouch!' is a sexy word!
I will take blue balls from not getting any before I could handle that I will say you are one tough SOB makes my balls hurt just reading this review.
If you like that you could save money by going to a bar and finding the biggest guy they, stand with you legs apart and tell him you would like to fuck his wife are girl friend then let him kick you in the balls for free. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
+1 but....to each their own....still LMFAO.....
SuperSarge,

That is one hell of a review. Impressive. I have had the honor of playing with the Lovely Blaze, and helping her a little on this side of the biz...

Sounds like she is running with it.

PPE
MAX helped her along. Both girls were great.
I bet, May have to come watch the next one....

PPE
I am the BEST CBT Domme in Dallas.
I even BUILD a CBT device that I sell on ebay.

I have been into BDSM for over 20 YEARS and can ABSOLUTELY bring you to your knees.
Ballbusting, ball kicking, wrapping, etc...BRING IT!
That may be true-- but you don't seem to have the manners not to try to advertise on another person's review.
That may be true-- but you don't seem to have the manners not to try to advertise on another person's review. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
+1
Why is she allowed to do this over and over and over??? Not cute, sexy, classy. Nothing attractive about this behavior.
+1
Why is she allowed to do this over and over and over??? Not cute, sexy, classy. Nothing attractive about this behavior. Originally Posted by anova444
Good Afternoon A;

These posts serve as an alert to the readers that this is not someone they would like to see.

And by doing so many times, she just reinforces the impression, making it even less likely that anyone would bother.

But then, she has her ebay sales to make up for the lack of other income.

Have a pleasant weekend
Cyclops
i too agree with decemberlove and analisa. further, it always makes me very skeptical when one announces they are the "best" at something. there is nothing wrong with confidence (in fact, genuine confidence is as sexy as anything), however, truly confident people, and those that really may be the "best" at something, don't need to say it and you won't find them saying it. this little complaint is not restricted to just this particular instance---it is seen in all cities and for all types of services. my admiration and respect always goes to those who are great at what they do, but maintain a healthy humility.

sorry to sidetrack this thread...
DommeKeliDallas,

I will instruct you to keep your ads to the accepted forums. This forum is not for advertisement, at least not in the blatant ways that you have been doing it. This is a review of 2 fine Dallas Ladies and not a place for any sort of ad from you. Thank you all for bringing this to our attention,

Next one will start accumulating points, so please heed my warning.

PPE