Are there many Sensual Doms in Houston?

I've looked and they either seem extreme or want the bondage on them. Would love to know if there are more that will play. I have clients that like to be tied up and teased. he is asking for some light domination. I can't seem to find any.

He required they be Caucasian or Latina. This is not my preference or demand but his.
I've looked and they either seem extreme or want the bondage on them. Would love to know if there are more that will play. I have clients that like to be tied up and teased. he is asking for some light domination. I can't seem to find any.

He required they be Caucasian or Latina. This is not my preference or demand but his. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I'm meeting a provider friend today that wants to embark down this road a bit. Prob the style your addressing.

I'll be back to you later this afternoon.
Oddly enough, I click on the thread to suggest Daphne. Haven't seen her myself, but have seen post by and about her in this forum. She seems quite good, but I think maybe see does not meet your client's race requirement. His loss.
I agree. I just can't seem to find anyone in Houston that does. I'm looking.
Oddly enough, I click on the thread to suggest Daphne. Haven't seen her myself, but have seen post by and about her in this forum. She seems quite good, but I think maybe see does not meet your client's race requirement. His loss. Originally Posted by BigEddie
I would never work for/with Sofia or anyone else she knows, but I think she already knows that.
I don't know what to say other than sorry. I appear to have stepped into something. That was not my intent. I based my comment on your presense here.
You're excellent love. No apologies needed.
AudrinaMonroe would be my recommendation.