Can i borrow your cock for my sub?...no string attached

No it's not a MMF!
I am not get into action and will just order you guys.
If you are interested, please send a pic of your big dick.
My sub love to get used by only big sizes~~~
I will force my sub on you or you will get to do what you want to him.
Take pics or videos of the action
Omg! Has this been going around a lot lately?

I've had several subs ask for this but I never considered asking the guys on eccie...

I need to post an iso of this too.....
Leilover, I just need to see you again for other kinky fun, You are Great!
Leilover, I just need to see you again for other kinky fun, You are Great! Originally Posted by BigDBone
I'm here for you as always darling! :-)
I need a regular guy that wants to play with me and my subs also.
It isn't MMF? Is your sub a man or a woman?
Why limit to only one? Pick 3 or 4 at one time. That would take it up a notch or two... ��
I will be announced about GANG BANG on him soon~~
Why limit to only one? Pick 3 or 4 at one time. That would take it up a notch or two... �� Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny

Have i ever mentioned about limit to only one?... maybe one by one at a time...lol
Sounds like a good photo shoot opportunity ... !
If there's ever a woman who could broaden your sexual horizon, it would be LeiLover. Originally Posted by omakase
+1 - She is amazing!

I'd be up for it ...
Why make it easy on him..... find someone with a two inch cock and a huge pot belly...... Originally Posted by Zhivago52

HEY!!!! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!!
As a sub, I have mixed feelings about this subject. My preference is to only have sex with my mistress, only be used by my mistress. I feel like my body, especially dick and mouth and ass, belong to her and only her. But, since I belong to her, I do kind of feel like I should follow all her directions, including being ordered to do stuff with another man (right now we have an understanding that she won't ask me to do anything that involves another man.) I've been thinking about this subject lately, and if she really wanted me to, I would probably do certain things that I used to not even consider, although I'm not sure how far I would be able to take it. I definitely would never allow anyone but my mistress to fuck my ass, but I want to be a good sub, which means I need to stretch my limits if she so desires. (Although my preference, as I stated earlier, would be to remain loyal solely to her and never touch another woman or man, or be touched by them.)