Adult nursing

I know this makes me a sick puppy, but I want to try adult nursing. Not just suckling on a woman's breasts, but real, fluid lactation. I can't find any providers locally able to provide it. Any advice? Do I need to start hanging out at the maternity ward at the local hospital? There's only one provider I can find on ECCIE who advertises nursing, and it's quite a road trip from here. I didn't know where else to post this since it's not something that just any provider can provide.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit my fascination with the idea.
I don't think your interest is odd, and we used to have a local indy who was more than happy to suckle another, but she has moved. (I used to love breastfeeding, myself, it is such a rush of pleasure... I found it erotic too).

I just want to point out a couple of things--
1. it is incredibly intimate to drink of another's bodily fluids. So...

2. You need to make sure they have been tested to be free of hiv/hepatitis, because milk is a living fluid with living cells.

3. It can bee a real turn-on, just bee safe!

Have you tried dating a single mom who attends La Leche League meetings?
I've nursed on lactating moms that had an orgasm from it. Definitely try it.
I don't think your interest is odd, and we used to have a local indy who was more than happy to suckle another, but she has moved. (I used to love breastfeeding, myself, it is such a rush of pleasure... I found it erotic too).

I just want to point out a couple of things--
1. it is incredibly intimate to drink of another's bodily fluids. So...

2. You need to make sure they have been tested to be free of hiv/hepatitis, because milk is a living fluid with living cells.

3. It can bee a real turn-on, just bee safe!

Have you tried dating a single mom who attends La Leche League meetings? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I hadn't thought about the HIV/hep angle. Dating a single mom isn't a bad idea, I suppose. Thanks for the insights.
Back in the day, there was a studio in New York City called "Milking Mothers" and you couldn't work there unless you were lactating.

A friend of mine told me that she knew a lady that worked there and they had to turn away potential business on a daily basis because it was that busy.

Not an odd request or fantasy at all. Might be different for some, though.

Interesting topic!

Elisabeth
Not an odd request or fantasy at all.
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

yeah, we don't go for intolerance in "another realm", and especially not lactose intolerance
yeah, we don't go for intolerance in "another realm", and especially not lactose intolerance Originally Posted by missi hart
O.K., now that was just cute. Very cute!!!

BOOOOOO!
  • 09-02-2010, 03:43 PM
We have a wonderful provider here who is lactating. I scheduled my first encounter with her, not really knowing what to expect. I had never experienced a lactating woman before.....well, at least not since I was 6 months old. I found the experience to be incredibly erotic, as did she. I usually prefer more "mature" providers. However, she is my "exception to the rule".
Who did you see 69? Im a big fan of this, I love the taste of it & its healthy of course depends on who it comes from..
Just curious. What are you experiencing when you're tasting breast milk? MINE wasn't like cream or anything. It was really white but watery and tasted very very sweet. I guess that we're all different but it didn't come out like a water spout, if I recall right. And I don't recall it having much of a taste. Guess my child liked it, though!

We may be getting a little gross here for some.
  • 09-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Just curious. What are you experiencing when you're tasting breast milk? MINE wasn't like cream or anything. It was really white but watery and tasted very very sweet. I guess that we're all different but it didn't come out like a water spout, if I recall right. And I don't recall it having much of a taste. Guess my child liked it, though!

We may be getting a little gross here for some. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Actually, it wasn't anything like whole milk, it looked more like 1% milk that had a very sweet taste to it. Hers does come out almost like a waterspout and she can squirt a distance of about 4 ft....and a lot of it.
Actually, it wasn't anything like whole milk, it looked more like 1% milk that had a very sweet taste to it. Hers does come out almost like a waterspout and she can squirt a distance of about 4 ft....and a lot of it. Originally Posted by 69
I have to know who you are speaking of. Seriously. You can PM me if needed.
  • 09-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I have to know who you are speaking of. Seriously. You can PM me if needed. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
The provider's name is "MilkyAshley". Ashley is a sweet lady, so please treat her right. You can find her reviews posted under the Oklahoma section in ECCIE. She is on EC and P411 and does screen thoroughly, but once you pass.....
The provider's name is "MilkyAshley". Ashley is a sweet lady, so please treat her right. You can find her reviews posted under the Oklahoma section in ECCIE. She is on EC and P411 and does screen thoroughly, but once you pass..... Originally Posted by 69
Thank you!