Finger and or pantie sniffer?

Do we have any finger or pantie sniffers here?..
When you sniff them..what comes to mind?

I am not into women, I am strictly dickly but I have a underground secret..I enjoy sticking my hand down my own panties and bring up the moistened fingers to smell my own sent..It has a real erotic sweet scent.. and don't get me started about my scented panties~
I bet if I could bottle my scent it would surely sell~

Like I said, my scent is light, sweet with a hint of female musk.
I would name it HoneyDo~
Do we have any finger or pantie sniffers here?..
When you sniff them..what comes to mind?

I am not into women, I am strictly dickly but I have a underground secret..I enjoy sticking my hand down my own panties and bring up the moistened fingers to smell my own sent..It has a real erotic sweet scent.. and don't get me started about my scented panties~
I bet if I could bottle my scent it would surely sell~

Like I said, my scent is light, sweet with a hint of female musk.
I would name it HoneyDo~ Originally Posted by kittyblu
My ex and I used to swing in the SF Bay area. They had an adult hotel called the Edgewater...all the rooms face inward to a tropical setting complete with lagoon and birds of paradise flowers. Friday nights were couples and single men night. My ex would be with many men in a single night and at the end I would have her myself. I could smell the musky scent of her and the men she had been with....oh so intoxicating. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

P.S. I still think you are so alluring Ms Kitty!!
i definitely fall into this category. I am one to slide my hands on a lap dance to the hidden treasure and pull out for the whiff of remembrance. when i was in college moons ago, id visit friend in dorm and girls undies were always lying around. occasionally id find myself sniff a few pairs just wandering what they would be like and a real taste it would be.

So i will never choose between fingering smelling and panties. I chose both please.
Scent is very powerful . . . for some reason, among the senses it tends to linger longest in one's memory of an experience or an event . . .
I couldnt agree more on scent lasting longer. i had one SO that would finger herself then place finger in one of my nostrols. talk about smelln pussy all day. I thought others around me could smell it.
I agree with all the above posts.

To me there is NOTHING more erotic than the natural scent of a woman.
To me there is NOTHING more erotic than the natural scent of a woman. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
I totally agree. That's what mustaches are for.
I totally agree. That's what mustaches are for. Originally Posted by esteve

AMEN brother!
Very turned on my scent, and when I have the opportunity to sample a new and exciting flavor, the full beard is very useful.. both in tickling and stimulating her when used properly, and savoring the memory for as long as I can before needing to wash up dilligently before kissing the wife hello. (She /is/ bi and under different circumstances would appreciate the scent and taste herself but, well, not as an unexpected surprise)
Had my ATF give me a pair of her panties last month (used). Put them in a baggie and locked em in my gun safe. Pull em out when I miss her.