I'm "almost" feeling sorry for Kamala

I said ALMOST!

Can you imagine Kamala opening the paper to find out that in a straw poll on replacements for Biden in 2024, she came in 7th!! I'm serious here, imagine what that had to feel like.

Mochelle and Hillary both beat Kamala! And as I predicted weeks ago, Gavin Newsome will be the male model, sorry, will be the Democrat nominee because he has the best hair. But it could be close with Buttplug right up his ass, sorry, that didn't come out right, you know what I mean, close "behind".
I do feel sorry for President Biden. He has finally achieved his heart's desire and is at the pinicle of his field . . .just as his aging-out. I have a relative who is also progerssivly deteriorating as we watch, but cannot help her.

I do not feel sorry for VP Harris. She is just stupid and has been carried along because she is multicultrial or of mixed race.

Her off-prompter speaking is similar to a 10th grade student who is called on to answer a question, but hasn't read the homework. I never heard the phrase, "Word Salad" before this administration.
Just after the election results came out in 2020, I postulated that President Biden would not serve out four years. His removal could follow several paths, but he will be gone.

I further proposed that the democrat string pullers won't want VP Harris to follow him into the Oval Office, so she too will have to be replaced.

If Mr. Biden "strps down" before the midterms, his replacement cannot run for two terms. So, I believe that he will remaine in office till after the midterms. That means that Ms. Harris will have to be replaced with someone thaT Hs the chops to be President before the Midterms.

Look up what happened and how Jerald Ford became President without running for the office when Nixon resigned in the 1970s.

If I were Ms Harris, I would be verry worried about my future. If Hillery Clinton is in the running, Ms. Harris should be scared.

BTW: W#ho killed Vince Foster?
Reading ICU's comments, first thing that came to mind was, does anyone remember the movie Dave starring Kevin Kline? .....
I do feel sorry for President Biden. He has finally achieved his heart's desire and is at the pinicle of his field . . .just as his aging-out. I have a relative who is also progerssivly deteriorating as we watch, but cannot help her.

I do not feel sorry for VP Harris. She is just stupid and has been carried along because she is multicultrial or of mixed race.

Her off-prompter speaking is similar to a 10th grade student who is called on to answer a question, but hasn't read the homework. I never heard the phrase, "Word Salad" before this administration. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You are absolutely right.

Her off-prompter speaking is similar to a 10th grade student who is called on to answer a question, but hasn't read the homework. I never heard the phrase, "Word Salad" before this administration. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I don’t feel sorry for Biden. He has been a lying, stupid, corrupt piece of shit his entire career, now he is an old, senile, stupid, lying corrupt piece of shit.

As for VP Harris. She is historical. We have had morons as our VP in the past, but she is the first black, female moron to be VP.
Reading ICU's comments, first thing that came to mind was, does anyone remember the movie Dave starring Kevin Kline? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

Yeah, I remember it as being funny. This shit is so far from funny!
Pelosi is next in line.
Pelosi is next in line. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Next in line if there is an emergency . . .yes.

However, when VP Spiro Agnew was indited for corruption as governor of Delaware during the Nixon Administration, he resigned and was replaced by Sen. Gerald Ford by appointment. When President Nixon later resigned in disgrace (Watergate) Ford stepped in to fill the Oval Office.

Given the general lack of support for both VP Harris and President Biden among the Democrat establishment, that is why Ms. Harris should be worried. She will be replaced first, then Mr. Biden.

And Republicans won't have to do anything.
When Biden is removed, dies or melts down, Kamala will be Pres.
When Kamala is removed for general ineptitude, Pelosi will be Pres.

Don't cry for Kamala. She's 'made history' and is set for life financially. On our dime.
When Biden is removed, dies or melts down, Kamala will be Pres.
When Kamala is removed for general ineptitude, Pelosi will be Pres.

Don't cry for Kamala. She's 'made history' and is set for life financially. On our dime. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

You've got about 4 months to make that happen because Pelosi will not be the Speaker of the House come Nov. 8th.
Like getting on your knees, she volunteered for this.