Lady Opium Says Hi!

Hello Everyone!

I was on the site not too long ago, but never really introduced myself I think.

I am Lady Opium aka Mia B. I am a NNJ based companion but am available in Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Washington D.C.

I am a very soft companion with a wild side. I am definitely fetish friendly, freaky and absolutely love a bit of kink. If you're a foot person, I have beautiful feet and love heavy attention payed to them. I have education and hold an associates dregree and am currently working on my Masters degree. I can converse on many different topics. I am a foodie, love to throw down in the kitchen and can make anyone laugh. I like to meet new people and take advantage of new opportunities should they present themselves.

I am seeking older and well seasoned individuals to meet with. I like smooth operators and a gentleman always takes priority in my book. If you are seeking tender moments and attention to detail, I'm that Goddess. I'm that woman you want to book. I am well equipped to handle almost any request and if not, I will try my hardest to make magick happen.

I've been around for 4 years now and am well reviewed. You can follow me on Twitter @miabetancourt13 for more photos.

Happy Holidays!
XOXOXO,

Mia
Welcome!