Vanilla or Not

Reading a post from my new favorite lady on the planet, Nicollette Bordeauxva, got me to wondering about this community.

My question is what percentage of clients are seeking just the standard session as opposed to those seeking some kink, whether it be wanting to be dom or sub, bdsm, other fetish (nylons, high heels, whatever). I am asking out of curiosity and also because I have a few fantasies but my SO has convinced me that I am abnormal so I would never say anything to a lady here even though I don't think I'm that weird. LOL.

Whoever said words can never hurt you doesn't know you-know-who.
I love fetish play and do not consider myself abnormal - just very kinky :-). In any event, I posted a thread on the Dallas board seeking fetish providers and got very little response. I would be glad to discuss my interests via pm since many people here might look down on them. All are invited to pm if interested.
"Standard sessions" float my boat, but that's just me.
Most of my gentleman friends start out and pretty much stick with vanilla because they either like it or are to bashful to initially ask for something else. Some have gotten a little more adventuresome as their comfort levels rise.

I have many guys ask me to wear a "white outfit" that is shown on my website but I don't really consider lingerie, stockings or heels really a fetish. Some gentlemen just like dressy dates! I also don't advertise in any "fetish" categories.

So my percentage is probably 70% vanilla and 30% with sprinkles!
Tess
I like to be a little wild but do feel bashful at first asking for anything weird.

One that I really like is for the provider to attack me when I enter the door and have one of those hot, can't keep our hands off each other sessions where we are lucky to make it to the bed.

Don't know if that is a fetish or not.
Almost all of mine are "kink free" but I'm considering corsets, thigh highs, garters and CIM normal.

Actually, I know a wonderful man who has asked me to wear everyday type clothes for our next date rather than lingerie. What would that be? "Blue Bell Homestyle Vanilla" versus "French Vanilla?"

The few flavor requests I've gotten involve role play (teacher, secretary, real estate agent, psychiatrist Dr. Melfi) rather than any s/D stuff.

I've had one request for s/D but we could never book the date because he needed so much communication and set-up beforehand! He wanted several phone conversations, a pre-date meeting to give me the key to his chastity belt, way too many emails etc. Quite demanding, contrary to what I'd thought a sub would be like.
Sprinkles....I like that TopshelfTess. I consider clothing somewhat of a fetish but probably also pretty common. I guess my idea of fetish clothing would probably mean more something along the lines of a costume of some kind--like a dominatrix or Little Bo Peep.
I love fetish play and do not consider myself abnormal - just very kinky :-). In any event, I posted a thread on the Dallas board seeking fetish providers and got very little response. I would be glad to discuss my interests via pm since many people here might look down on them. All are invited to pm if interested. Originally Posted by lenh51
I like to change it up a bit, so Im very open to "other" things!!! Sometimes trying other flavors can be very exciting!! Kink can be very good!!! Look me up if you need some other flavor..hehe

Smooches,

Ashley
Honey, Now that I think about it, I would suspect someone seeking other than the typical rendezvous might be more demanding just because they would have a more specific idea of what they wanted. Makes sense once you think about it. I think.
Does it put more or less pressure on you ladies if a guy has a specific fantasy? Or do you even feel pressure at all, period?
I'd say half of my clients want the "normal" type of session. I love the fact that I'm a trained Domme because I get to switch up my sessions more.

With some of my clients who want the normal type of session, at some point I get them to try a sensual domme session and they end up loving it.

I think that people should step out of the norm and always try something different.
I love D/s, fetish play, but there is a significant level of trust has to be built up between the provider and the client. That can only happen over the course of many sessions. And even then, only to the comfort level of both parties.

@ HoneyRose...A naturally sub provider or client takes on a lot of risk with a new client (and vice-versa) so it's not surprising that there would need to be a lot of communication beforehand to make sure a session goes as planned. In fact, I would decline a session with these type activities if there wasn't this type of communication before.

And yes, AA...Kink can be VERY good!!
I love D/s, fetish play, but there is a significant level of trust has to be built up between the provider and the client. That can only happen over the course of many sessions. And even then, only to the comfort level of both parties.

And yes, AA...Kink can be VERY good!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I would agree with you on BOTH parts, my handsome man

Smooches
I get a few fetish/kink requests, maybe 10%. Most of my dates are quite vanilla -- because that's the way I swing. About as fetishy as I get is foot/body worship and wearing stockings & a garter belt... because I'm into that too. Haha. Yes, I did fail Providing 101: It's All About Him.

But there ain't nothing wrong with kink or fetishes, and if you lean that way, you're not abnormal at all.

Unless you're into [q], I mean. That's just weird.
Is Grape Seed Oil weird?
Is Grape Seed Oil weird? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Only if you harvest it yourself. Seems like more work than it is worth. LOL