The truth about Sarah palin. Ouch

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2011/01/29/the-real-truth-about-sarah-palin-ouch/
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Boy are you behind the times.

I had posted when Sara was nominated and all you soon to be Tea Nuts were gushing about her....was that what she had basically done was socialize the natural resources in Alaska and the oil companies were going to fry her if they ever could.

WTF would you say if Obama taxed the fuc out of the oil companies and gave those taxes to us? Because that is wtf Sara did in the form of higher royalties or “ACES.” as your article called it. Notice it did not say taxes but that is wtf “ACES.” were. I have never understood you Tea Nuts logic...had Obama taxed or ''Aces" , Exxon, you dumb shits would have be crying about job killing taxes!

From your article:

Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES.” Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, “don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything similar
Kayla, your story is more than two years old. You need to adjust your Google Conspiracy settings.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Kayla, your story is more than two years old. You need to adjust your Google Conspiracy settings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She gets her e-mails from the Pony Express!
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Does anybody but LK not understand what a phoney Sara Palin was? Nationally, not for Alaska...she would have been a great Gov. she was taking on big oil , not a bad thing in my book. After all they are the people's resources.

Yet nationally she was a fraud. She talked about Obama doing something that was parrell to what she had done with big oil!
Yes it's an old article. The point of which was, the trash that exists as a queen in our white house fucks the shit out of tax payer money. Y'all don't have much to say about apparently.
that chick is still 2 fine for politics... if she gained 5 or 10 lbs, she wd be my screensaver!
Yes it's an old article. The point of which was, the trash that exists as a queen in our white house fucks the shit out of tax payer money. Y'all don't have much to say about apparently. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
goddamn! You suck dicks with that mouth?

YOW!
Yes it's an old article. The point of which was, the trash that exists as a queen in our white house fucks the shit out of tax payer money. Y'all don't have much to say about apparently. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Trash is as trash says.
From our Master Debater and Model of Civility . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

and you eat dicks in bus station baffrooms!

int had pussy since pussy had you, Unaliar!
I don't know what you're doing in bus stations, Assup, but I usually drive or take a plane. But what does it for you is fine. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

If they were to put the combined conspiracy-believing brains of COF and LK into a parakeet's head, they would rattle like two BB's in a Boxcar.

It hurts just to know that they possess that level of gullibility.
If they were to put the combined conspiracy-believing brains of COF and LK into a parakeet's head, they would rattle like two BB's in a Boxcar.

It hurts just to know that they possess that level of gullibility.
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Textbook definition of irony.
well put LS! These fookairs are way too stupid for their own good. I mean, what do they eat ... Beside DICK of course. it's a widely accepted fact that the guvvmint be lacin the foodstuff with de same kinda shit they put in the mashed potatoes back when they were missin with the syphillis.