GAS PRICES HIT NEW HISTORIC HIGH !!!!! OBAMA CONTINUES HIS WAR ON THE MIDDLE CLASS....

Gas prices hit a national average of $3.59 Monday – the highest ever for a Feb. 11. Several factors will continue to drive up costs, but not to last year's highs, analysts say.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/20...-entryNineItem
Presidents can't control fuel prices. How do I know that? When Bush was accused of it the right said so...
glad you learned on to post pic's
  • Laz
  • 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Presidents can't control fuel prices. How do I know that? When Bush was accused of it the right said so... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But they do control things that affect prices. Things like the money supply that drives inflation or drilling that can affect supply.
lets give motorists more guns at the pump... That'll protect us against tyrannical presidential price phixing!

fucking idiots!
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2013, 03:43 AM
lets give motorists more guns at the pump... That'll protect us against tyrannical presidential price phixing!

fucking idiots! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope these idiots aren't fucking anything other than each others ass. I have never heard a bigger bunch of cry babies!
Gasoline prices still aren't high enough. Hardy is still crowded.
But they do control things that affect prices. Things like the money supply that drives inflation or drilling that can affect supply. Originally Posted by Laz

clue---World market.
Truthfully I think Whirleyturd is trying to audition for a job on the headline desk at Dipshits Daily. He writes the most misleading drivel in the subject lines of any mouth breather on here.

Hey DIPSHIT, how about this one:

FORECAST FOR TODAY:RAIN -- OBAMAS WAR AGAINST DUST CONTINUES.
Clue...The Dollar.

Pretty soon it's going to be cheaper to eat money.
Clue...The Dollar.

Pretty soon it's going to be cheaper to eat money. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Will you like it better than right wing dick?
  • Laz
  • 02-12-2013, 11:27 AM
clue---World market. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Clues:
As the value of the dollar falls the cost in dollars of oil increases

If supply increases from whatever source the price will typically fall. If it does not fall it will at least increase at or slower rate or stay stable.

Basic economics.

Something for you to consider.

There are billions if not trillions of dollars worth of oil in reserves in the US that are not being accessed. If technology is developed that replaces the need for oil then that oil will become worth far less. What are we gaining by refusing to monetize that asset when it is worth something. Our current policy forces us to transfer billions of dollars to foreign locations that do not help the US economy.

At the same time we are also taking resources from the US economy to research alternatives to the use of oil and support industries that are not currently economically viable. Wouldn't it be smarter to use US oil resources and the royalties the federal government gets would pay for a lot of research without having to use taxpayer money. This would stimulate the US economy by creating economic activity and fund research for long term alternatives at the same time.
Consider that the average price of a regular gallon of gas at U.S. pumps was $1.85 when Bush was sworn in for his second term in January 2005 and $1.84 when Obama took office in January 2009 on the promise of change, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Adjusting for inflation, prices rose to $2.52 (Bush) and $2.53 (Obama) seven months into their terms, $2.76 and $2.71, respectively, nearly two years in and $3.27 each three years in. This month, gas is $3.85, more than a dime cheaper than at this point during Bush's second term when adjusted for inflation.
The average, through 45 months in office? Obama: $3.04; Bush's second term: $2.98.

http://www.mercurynews.com/president...s-prices-obama

Oh, I know....you hate Bush too. But, not enough to post up the complete truth, right? You're the liar who hates liars.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So when Bush took office (2nd term) the price was $1.85/gallon and $1.84 when he left...zero inflation !!!!!!!!!!!

But Obama takes office and now we have $3.85/gallon after 4 years....109% inflation under Obama !

FACT JACK !