THE TEA PARTY "STATE OF THE UNION" ADDRESS...

Yes.

• WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Leave Trendaway's half-wit son-in-law out of this.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Rand Paul is bizarre. Rubio gave a much better presentation/rebuttal. That guy is going to be a player in 2016.
I literally fell asleep watching it. In my office. At my desk. This morning. With an espresso...

Tea Party needs to become an independent entity, plain and simple. Just don't know if there are enough bicycle helmets around to protect the, from walking into walls at their convention...
  • Seedy
  • 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I literally fell asleep watching it. In my office. At my desk. This morning. With an espresso...

Tea Party needs to become an independent entity, plain and simple. Just don't know if there are enough bicycle helmets around to protect the, from walking into walls at their convention... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lmfao, now that is funny sup.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Rand Paul is bizarre. Rubio gave a much better presentation/rebuttal. That guy is going to be a player in 2016. Originally Posted by timpage
I been trying to tell these tea pukes to tie themselves around the Cuban
Not if he sells out America to amnesty without real border security.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Not if he sells out America to amnesty without real border security. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Vote for the equveliant of Ross Parrot again and there will be another Clinton in the White House!
Yes!
Vote for the equveliant of Ross Parrot again and there will be another Clinton in the White House! Originally Posted by WTF

clinton, fraud that he is, is/was a better president, for all the people, than obama

somehow the threat of clinton seems a soothing gileadian balm
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 04:55 PM
clinton, fraud that he is, is/was a better president, for all the people, than obama

somehow the threat of clinton seems a soothing gileadian balm Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It will be Hilliary not Bill. I'll cut you some slack though, seeing how you been beat over the head with a ball bat!
It will be Hilliary not Bill. I'll cut you some slack though, seeing how you been beat over the head with a ball bat! Originally Posted by WTF
I know who you meant, I was talking abt Him in the first instance and Her in the second, sorry for your confusion
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 05:39 PM
I know who you meant, I was talking abt Him in the first instance and Her in the second, sorry for your confusion Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not the one been hit upside the brains with a baseball bat!
Yes. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No.

Vote for the equveliant of Ross Parrot again and there will be another Clinton in the White House! Originally Posted by WTF
Now that's what I'm talking about!