CNN Anchor Asks If Incoming Asteroid Caused By 'Global Warming'

This one pretty much speaks for itself. This what we call "Journalism" today.
Where's Yssup.....dumb slunt seems to fit pretty well.
I'm sure someone will defend her here though, who's gonna be first?

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/cnn-anch...ming-seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObU7awpJctQ
not surprised.... they get paid to read a teleprompter and when they go off script you find out what morons they are
Global is a scam.
It is a proven FACT the the earth has been cooling for the last 10 years.

It is unbelievable the number of rational people who have bought into it.
Uhhh, I think she was joking.
Global is a scam.

It is unbelievable the number of rational people who have bought into it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I don't take a position because I'm not a climatologist. But, it amazes me how many people think they're experts. Like you apparently.
But, it amazes me how many people think they're experts. Like you apparently. Originally Posted by timpage

TheDaliLama vs. Al Gore

Not even close on expertise. TDL by a landslide.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Global is a scam.

It is unbelievable the number of rational people who have bought into it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
But you believe in God right?

People get mind fucked on that at an early age!
Uhhh, I think she was joking. Originally Posted by timpage
she wouldn't know if she was joking
Global is a scam.

Dali even though most of your post are comical as hell, and you're basically a pain in the ass, lol. You're right, the concept of Global Warming is a scam. Even if it were true, we couldn't do anything about it cause like Reality,Nature always wins.
Uhhh, I think she was joking. Originally Posted by timpage
Uhhh, didn't sound like she was joking to me.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Uhhh, didn't sound like she was joking to me. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chica, listening to it I think you are correct--she was serious. Nonetheless I HOPE she just has a very, very dry sense of humor, otherwise having her on air is really dangerous to formative minds.
The global warming crowd are all idiots. Here's their leader, Al Gore, demonstrating that he has no knowledge of science whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14kNtnJgXXM
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Yet you folks believe in some fantasy God sitting on a cloud!

Now I'm not defending that dumb bitch but come on, admit you got mind fucked as a little kid and are scared to break away from this God delusion! Shit, I'm not a GW person but there is damn more evidence in that than your God!
What does global warming have to do with a belief in god? I think you are making too many assumptions WTF. You don't need to be an "expert" when common sense can tell you the difference between temperatures going down when the "celebrity expert" says they are going up. The "Hockey Stick" was a fake, East Anglica altered their research to support their models, and all the models have been wrong.

Of course this stupid reporter story (and she was completely serious) slightly better than my other favorite stupid reporter story. When Mickey Mantle got his liver transplant the doctor who performed the transplant gave a press conference. A lot of questions were asked and it was made clear that the donor was in an accident and the liver become available. One reporter raised his hand and asked the doctor if they could talk to the donor. To see what he thought about Mickey Mantle getting his liver. The doctor just stopped for a second and asked "you're a sports reporter aren't you?"
So it's your belief that everyone who believes in God is stupid? That's the stupidest belief of all. The complexity of life is proof of a creative intelligence.

The notion that natural selection through accidential variation is sufficient to account for life is beyond stupid; it's willful ignorance.