Showcase Showdown

Greetings ya'll.

Your showcase is wonderful but now I'll spend more time cleaning the drool from my keyboard than most anything else. I was going to title this, "damn you eccie", but I didn't want to get banned on my first post.

My suggestion is: you have a provider of the day....why not a showcase of the day/week. Some of these are wonderful (there goes that word again) and makes me want to travel..alot.

My first vote goes to "Alice Again" in NY.

Great site. Thanks.
It is a cool concept that will have me cumming back for more
Yeah, I love the Showcases. I agree, why not have a Showcase of the Day. My vote for top Showcase goes to Taylor Kisses in Dallas. WOW!
I agree that a showcase of the day would be awesome and I cast my vote for Kelly TNT. I bookmarked it and look at it every time I want to smile...

http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.php?do=preview&g=1004
it is da bomb!! very good feature,..

My first vote goes to "Alice Again" in NY.

Great site. Thanks. Originally Posted by onewilddancer
My thanks to you!!! It makes me smile to read your comment. I have a shoot at the end of the month, and will post some new photos then. Been working on my flexibility...
My thanks to you!!! It makes me smile to read your comment. I have a shoot at the end of the month, and will post some new photos then. Been working on my flexibility... Originally Posted by Alice Again
do i get a private viewing first lol

i agree that alice has a great showcase...believe me though when i say she is even more stunning in the flesh

allstar

ps...even more flexible??? wow!!!
Allstar,
It has been way too long! You are the best.

Thanks for inviting me here, I just love this board.

kisses,
Alice
My mouth waters evertime I look at it. The Showcase is my favorite part of the site
My mouth waters evertime I look at it. The Showcase is my favorite part of the site Originally Posted by Lutherwillsit
X2...great feature!