Valentines Day Promotions

I was looking at my calendar and noticed that Valentines Day is on a Saturday. That will make restaurant reservations even tougher to come by than a normal Valentines Day.

So I was thinking of offering a Valentines Dinner Date that date where I prepare a meal or we prepare one together. A lot of hobbyists aren't married or dating and might like a date that evening. I'm single too.

Or maybe not? Maybe single guys just want to ignore the day?

Anyway, I would love to pick your brains for other fun ideas for a Valentines week promotion.

I'd like to offer something to married hobbyists as well but can't come up with any ideas better than just having sugar cookies at my incall the week before. Thoughts?
Hopefully you remember that March 23rd is a Special day as well.

It is steak and BJ day. Feb 14 is for the ladies, March 23rd is for the gents....
OK - I have binged S & BJ day and there are a few dates listed....3/14, 3/20 and 3/23.

I love March, celebrate on all 3.
@ HoneyRose....

That's a great idea for Valentine's Day! A cooking exeperience together would def fall under a great GFE plus date. Hmmmm..wondering what else could get thrown in the pot of ideas??
I have cooked with/for a provider in the past & found it to be just a fantastic experience!!! By all means... if you have no plans for that evening... make the offer to that unattached gentleman w/in your clientele.

As for the married guys... fuck 'em... literally! That IS their VD gift from you!!
Since I just started selling cars again I might have the funds to participate. Just depends on how good I still am. After a year and a half off I'm bound to be a little rusty but, I'm ready to get back to work.
, I'm ready to get back to work. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Poppy, which is the "work" part: The kitchen or the bedroom? Congratualtions on getting back into the car biz!

Funnyboy~ thank you! There's my promotion for the month of March.

Everybody~ I made a mistake. Valentine's Day is on Sunday, not Saturday. I have this stupid academic calendar that shows the weeks starting on Monday. So the last column is Sundays and I am used to calendars showing the week ending on Saturdays.

Valentine's is also during Mardi Gras, which can be a conflict, or an excuse to have even MORE fun.

I'll pop my top for beads, chocolate, and, of course, cash.
So great! Now I have to pay $3-400 per hour to help cook? LOL

Just teasing, hun.

RR
Not sure for V Day But im all down for S&B day on the 14th of march..... its my b-day.....LOL
Honey, I meant working in general. I think cooking a meal together is a great idea. Cooking with a lady can be fun. Mix in a little flirting, some teasing, and you got the makings of an incredible experience for dessert.
So great! Now I have to pay $3-400 per hour to help cook? LOL

Just teasing, hun.

RR Originally Posted by RobRoy
Yeah, but it's only $100 if you want to clean the bathroom and do the ironing.
HoneyRose,

I knew a provider who offered that last year and I planned on doing it this year. I already have 4 different menus planned out (in case the guy doesn't like seafood or chicken) and have something special planned at a hotel for dessert.

I'm looking forward to this....nothing like spending time in the kitchen while wearing nothing but an apron.
Ms Elena, is this you?

LOL HoneyRose, omg no. She's way too skinny.