Attention Liberals

I think he knows better. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Waco doesn't know his stuff. His posts are poorly written and full of nonsense that has no factual information. His posts remind me of stuff that Sarah Sanders says. He does back off when confronted with facts. He calls it putting someone on ignore
Waco doesn't know his stuff. His posts are poorly written and full of nonsense that has no factual information. His posts remind me of stuff that Sarah Sanders says. He does back off when confronted with facts. He calls it putting someone on ignore Originally Posted by themystic
Gee, a Trump supporter taking the cowards route. Now there's a surprise!!
Gee, a Trump supporter taking the cowards route. Now there's a surprise!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah I know. They actually praised Trumps performance in Helsinki. Funny thing is that in public these Trump supporters are meek as Mary Little lamb. That's what they are is a flock of lambs,

Donald had some little lambs
Their backs were yellow as pee
And everywhere the Donald went
The little lambs were sure to go
Yeah I know. They actually praised Trumps performance in Helsinki. Funny thing is that in public these Trump supporters are meek as Mary Little lamb. That's what they are is a flock of lambs,

Donald had some little lambs
Their backs were yellow as pee
And everywhere the Donald went
The little lambs were sure to go Originally Posted by themystic
Hey, nursery rhyme time!!