Newbie friendly providers

I'm not new to the site but I never made a review so I would like to start making reviews so I can get verified and also will be able to get quality ... so how can I find newbie friendly providers
Hi, hon. There's a whole list stickied in the ISO section. Always check the last page for the most current carnal compendium. Here's a link to the HNFPL, aka the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=29

I will edit it again by week's end and likely add another couple of happy hussies.

Reviews are grand on many levels, but not necessary. It's REFERENCES you want, vouches for your safe behavior from reputable providers who can be contacted by future providers. Reviews are icing on the cake, promotional if they are positive for the provider, but actually intended as a way of sharing the good AND bad times with other GENTS so that they will know the truth, quality, and consistency of a lady's looks and service. You also get ROS ("rest of the story") credit so you can read important details hidden from public view in risque reports, again meant just for you fine fellows. However, not doing reviews won't stop you from seeing lovely ladies at all, just as doing them won't necessarily establish your "veracity" with providers. (A good provider will still personally check with your recent references no matter how many reviews you do or don't have under your bonny belt.)

Start by finding a few ladies you like on the list and PM them to ask what they want in the way of screening, per my Practical Primer for New Gentleman in the same thread. Do your research and be cautious, just as we will be with you. Most of all, have fun, and Irish luck in lust!
Okay thanks