Back Page

Is there some way to keep BP to a forum of it's own. Seems that is all there is in request and in search of. Needs to be a page for the guys that pursue the fake ads in BP and stay out of the real conversations on eccie.

I would call it pervert row, JMHO.

How 'bout we just call it Fuck BP?

How about "Take on for the team" or just "SUCKA!"
another one bites the dust....
Don't hold your breath waiting Cash. There is a lot more to it than just adding a forum. StChris explained to us once what is involved on the programming side of the site. Something that seems really simple in the front side is apparently hours and hours of work behind the scenes. Quite honestly, I don't think this request would get very high on the priority list.
Don't hold your breath waiting Cash. There is a lot more to it than just adding a forum. StChris explained to us once what is involved on the programming side of the site. Something that seems really simple in the front side is apparently hours and hours of work behind the scenes. Quite honestly, I don't think this request would get very high on the priority list. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I certainly understand, I just, IMHO think BP and eccie women should not be lumped together. P411 and Eccie women are , again IMHO, on a scale WAY above BP & SW. And I will not hold my breath but will probably continue to voice my opinion.
Totally cool Sir. I voice mine regularly.
A ton of Eccie and P411 providers post on BP. So it is not as simple as saying one is above the other when many are both.
A ton of Eccie and P411 providers post on BP. So it is not as simple as saying one is above the other when many are both. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne

+ 1

I've seen in multiple cities girls that post on both BP and the ECCIE/P411 side. Kind of ridiculous.
I don't care for back page but not all hobbyists are on eccie or 411 so I understand advertising in bp as well
i dont care much for bp but i have to admit if it wasnt for some of the providers advertising on both i would have never heard of eccie. What we need to do people is post adds in bp to come to eccie so more people in west texas will hear about us and join its only a matter of time before ppl get tired of bp and start looking for greener pastures anyway so lets show them the way
Good idea. Will do.
Out here in WT - let's help each other out about BP. If they are ok, let us know about them. And be honest tell us in ROS the rules. If they are smart and independent, they will find us, if not their problem, we will find them. One today in A town has been pounded since she got one now two reviews. We found her, but if she isn't independent she may not find us. Fine. In A town, we got several on BP that I think are real, but have no desire to check out until verified by a member here. Talk to each other, it's better for us to talk about them, than to lead them to us. If they are independent, they will figure out quickly why the phone is ringing.....
. . . and wtbaddog enters the room! Wondered if you were still lurking out here in WTx. Been a bit since I spent a long time in these forums. Guess I was not looking hard enough. I have done some BP reviews, and shared some BP info in the locker room, FWIW.

Woody
Cash69, I wish you'd stop badmouthing us BP girls!! Not everyone in the hobby has ever heard of eccie or any of the other boards!! I post on there myself, and if I didn't, I'd still be working at walmart! Everyone who has seen me knows that I'm honest, and real, and not some scum like you keep saying we BP girls are!

Please stop this crap. All you ever post about BP is bad. Yes, there are scammers on there, but hey, there are scammers EVERYWHERE!!

That's why you take precautions and pay attention to what the hell you are doing.

I have been in this hobby 10 yrs now and BP saved my butt when aspd went down. If I relied solely on this board, I'd have to find 3 other part time jobs besides the one I already have.

Please think before you lump us all together!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Sam