9/11 Commission Admits It Never Got The Facts … But No One Wants to Hear From the People Who Know What Happened

Here is an interesting link. Quotes from the Chairs of the Commission and others. I think it is time to declassify those 28 pages. If you don't agree after viewing this link, please state why.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...s-to-hear.html
Here is an interesting link. Quotes from the Chairs of the Commission and others. I think it is time to declassify those 28 pages. If you don't agree after viewing this link, please state why.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...s-to-hear.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
More out-of-context quotes and anonymous sources one some no-name blog. Typical.

But hey, sure. Declassify EVERYTHING.

That way, when nothing startling is revealed and you paranoid nuts STILL rant about shadow conspiracies, then the rest of us can say "See, we told you so! Nothing will ever persuade the paranoid. Evidence - or the lack of it - makes no difference to them."
Please put the quotes in context, ExGYer. They seem pretty clear to me. Especially the Max Cleland quote.
Yes, it's really amazing, isn't it? The government that can rarely cover up even the most penny ante acts of corruption and malfeasance somehow manages to enforce strict radio silence after pulling off the biggest and most far-reaching conspiracy in history.

You conspiracy-mongering 9/11 Truthers may eventually have your day in the sun, though.

Dick Cheney has a long history of obesity, severe heart disease, and coronary artery disease. It's very likely that he doesn't have many years left.

Maybe he will tell the whole story in a deathbed confession!
Tell tat to Tom Kean, Max Cleland, and others who have read the 28 pages.
I doubt that anything contained in the aforementioned "28 pages" makes much more sense than all that daffy babble you linked to or cut & pasted in those long FairTax threads.

Why don't you just go back to falsely claiming to have taught university-level economics?

But you were a bit embarrassed about that bald-faced lie being exposed, weren't you, Mr. Dunning-Kruger?

Fucking dunce.
Then why do the commission members want them declassified? Please explain. I hate to say it, and I mean this with all due respect, but you are really sounding stupid.
And all this time we thought that a group of Muslim Terrorist meticulously took the time to plan, train for, and carry out the plan to commandeer 3 airliners and crash them into the World Trade Center and possible the Pentagon and Whitehouse.

Is there ANYTHING in all of the links that are provided to dispute this.

And no, I am not going to waste my time reading all of that conjecture, hearsay, and ignorant babble.
Then why do the commission members want them declassified? Please explain. I hate to say it, and I mean this with all due respect, but you are really sounding stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, right.

After that shameful performance you served up in the FairTax thread, do you seriously think I have any interest in trying to have a reasoned debate with you?

You'll just hurl insults, no matter what I say. It's all you've got.
I think the 28 pages are going implicate complicity by Saudi Arabia and cover up by the Bush administration. We invaded the wrong country.
I think the 28 pages are going implicate complicity by Saudi Arabia and cover up by the Bush administration. We invaded the wrong country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm sure all of us could opine on this in various ways, but I suggest that you debate this with someone else. Or simply have a conversation with yourself.

I've seen what happens when I try to have a reasoned discussion with you, so I ain't interested.

But, hey, have a pleasant afternoon!
Then why do the commission members want them declassified? Please explain. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who knows why? ASK THEM.

Like I said, declassify it. Then, when there is no "big reveal", we get to enjoy listening to you moan about how the REAL truth is still hidden.

Why do you and your ilk maintain that government is incompetent at 99% of things, but is suddenly brilliantly clever when it comes to pulling off and covering up the crime of the century?

The government is the Three Stooges when you want it to be and Sherlock Holmes when you want it to be. Riiiight.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:12 PM
I think the 28 pages are going implicate complicity by Saudi Arabia and cover up by the Bush administration. We invaded the wrong country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do not have to read those 28 pages to already know that! Jeez , how many were from Iraq and how many were from Saudi Arabia?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...s-to-hear.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You just can't let this go eh Cute Old Goat? well, OK you asked for it. here's an example of what Goat "thinks" proves there was a conspiracy...

"Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission, hoping to hide the bungled response to the hijackings, these sources said."

So what's your contention here Goat? that while we should have had more awareness of a possible threat (the FBI disregarded their field agent's reports of suspicious activity at an Aviation School attended by several of the ragtards) the Military didn't want to admit they failed to respond quickly? of course they don't want to admit that. that however does not show anything more than during peace time we were not on any sort of high alert and we got caught with our pants down. That's a shame, but its NOT a conspiracy, unless you want to contend the real conspiracy was a conspiracy not to respond? good luck with that.

Hey, the commission members think the pages should be declassified. I guess all of you know better than them. You will love the police state.

MoonBat, I dedicated an entire thread to having a civilized discussion with you. Look where THAT got me!