Texas Town Quarantined After Family Of Five Test Positive For The Ebola Virus

This story has been out there all day and has not been picked up by a single reputable news organization. How stupid is SEE3772? If your goal is to convince people that ebola is a real threat and the government is not prepared for it, you don't undermine your entire argument by spreading false bullshit like this.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, SEE3772! SPAM AWAY, DOUCHEBAG! YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS POSTER ON THIS BOARD!

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/texasquarantine.asp
GO FUCK YOURSELF, SEE3772! SPAM AWAY, DOUCHEBAG! YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS POSTER ON THIS BOARD! Originally Posted by lustylad

I guess I can now breathe a sigh of relief thanks Lazylad
I guess I can now breathe a sigh of relief thanks Lazylad Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Let me put it this way, zanyzit. Your credibility is close to zero. SEE3772's credibility is negative - the truth is the opposite of whatever he posts.
This story has been out there all day and has not been picked up by a single reputable news organization. How stupid is SEE3772? If your goal is to convince people that ebola is a real threat and the government is not prepared for it, you don't undermine your entire argument by spreading false bullshit like this.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, SEE3772! SPAM AWAY, DOUCHEBAG! YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS POSTER ON THIS BOARD!

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/texasquarantine.asp Originally Posted by lustylad
I bet if you were in front of me and not behind your computer I bet you would not have the balls to tell me to go fuck myself.
Your so tough
I am going to call this what it sounds like and that is bullshit. The article openly states Ebola is contracted by coming in contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person. So how did Mr Phillips come in close contact with an infected Ebola patient? Living in close proximity to Dallas where there was supposedly a confirmed case isn't sufficient to contract the virus in my opinion, based on the factual information about this disease.

Jim
I bet if you were in front of me and not behind your computer I bet you would not have the balls to tell me to go fuck myself. Originally Posted by SEE3772

Yeah, I would. It doesn't take balls to call out a moron like you. Being able to size you up face to face would just make it easier. As Clint Eastwood says - "Your mouthwash ain't making it". Your dipshit posts on here ain't making it either. Now go fuck yourself.

Speaking of balls, DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS to acknowledge the snopes.com link that exposes your story as complete bullshit? Or are you just a weak little pussy who runs away and hides whenever someone proves you're full of shit?

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/texasquarantine.asp

I am going to call this what it sounds like and that is bullshit. The article openly states Ebola is contracted by coming in contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person. So how did Mr Phillips come in close contact with an infected Ebola patient? Living in close proximity to Dallas where there was supposedly a confirmed case isn't sufficient to contract the virus in my opinion, based on the factual information about this disease.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Um, Jim,
Two of us already debunked it...
Um, Jim,
Two of us already debunked it... Originally Posted by boardman
So what I like doing it too, lol. But doesn't it just piss ya off that they put this shit out there so naïve ass people will believe it?

Jim
I'm with Junior on this.

SEE, quit spamming the board with bullshit.

Why would you deliberately post fake shit?

Asshole.
He posted a correction but not any apology. And he posted it as a new thread instead of sticking it on this one. That makes 8 new SEE3772 spam-threads so far today. I'm done. Somebody else can piss on him now.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1195413
I bet if you were in front of me and not behind your computer I bet you would not have the balls to tell me to go fuck myself.
Your so tough Originally Posted by SEE3772
Yeah, I would. It doesn't take balls to call out a moron like you. Being able to size you up face to face would just make it easier. As Clint Eastwood says - "Your mouthwash ain't making it". Your dipshit posts on here ain't making it either. Now go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by lustylad

A couple of them