Any interest in a Android/iOS App for Providers/Hobbyists?

I am developing a Android/iOS App for Providers and Hobbyists that is 100% mobile - no web.

Providers would be FREE and Hobbyists would have to pay for it either one time or monthly.

Is there any interest in an App like this?
Im interested
I would prol not be interested just because an app is harder to hide than a private browser lol but that's just me. But then again if providers quit sites like these and went to apps I guess we'd have no choice. As far as payment something that charges monthly wouldn't fly as easily as a one time purchase and maybe charge for advertisers.
I am developing a Android/iOS App for Providers and Hobbyists that is 100% mobile - no web.

Providers would be FREE and Hobbyists would have to pay for it either one time or monthly.

Is there any interest in an App like this? Originally Posted by flaunt
What would be the features, function or benefits to Providers?
Seems like that could open up more Risk, than anything.
Hell yes!
So as to disguise its true nature, the app would launch and show a news feed, probably sports or something like that.

The icon will likely be a newsfeed icon or something else
Like a DuckDuckGo?
Yes!

Like a DuckDuckGo? Originally Posted by Karrie Brennan
First, a one time fee, would be preferred. As having a monthly just wouldn't go well with all that I do. Secondly, if there is a lock say a hidden combo, pick your favorite teams, or even push on advertisements in the proper sequence. I couldn't have an app that allows anyone to look at a news feed then two pages in the real deal is reavealed. I would want a "safe" like setting or something to where I had to put in a combo to open to the site/real app. Otherwise not for me.
I used to have an app that looked like an audio manager. It controlled volume and did things that a normal audio management app would do. But if you held down the icon in just the right way, it would ask you for a password, and it was a whole hidden app. It was great for hiding photos and documents I wouldn't want anyone to be able to see if they went through my phone. Loved that app. I should download it again.

I'd rather an app that dealing with websites. If you could get it integrated with verification/blacklist/screening sites, that would be amazing.
The hookers say yes because they think they will make money.
The Johns say no because they don't want to spend it lol.
First, a one time fee, would be preferred. As having a monthly just wouldn't go well with all that I do. Secondly, if there is a lock say a hidden combo, pick your favorite teams, or even push on advertisements in the proper sequence. Originally Posted by CuddlyBear
Great ideas, I will work on adding a specialized app lock to it that only the user can set and unlock.
I used to have an app that looked like an audio manager. It controlled volume and did things that a normal audio management app would do. But if you held down the icon in just the right way, it would ask you for a password, and it was a whole hidden app. It was great for hiding photos and documents I wouldn't want anyone to be able to see if they went through my phone. Loved that app. I should download it again.

I'd rather an app that dealing with websites. If you could get it integrated with verification/blacklist/screening sites, that would be amazing. Originally Posted by Hélène Stone
I'll look into integrating it with those types of sites

Is there any interest in an App like this? Originally Posted by flaunt
i would
I think there would be a big "want" for it.