User ID: NA
Date: July 19
Name: Diamond @ N 183 Spa
Phone: 512-694-0679
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 South near Burleson Rd (close to ABIA)
Activities: Wife Experience = Haggling, bitching, fake moaning, clock watching, nagging, rushing, up charging and other bullshit that makes a large hard cock wilt, lots of no’s and a crappy rushed massage
Hair Length and Color: Long black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian (Thai)
Physical Description: 5’4”, slender, cute face, cute ass, really pretty pussy w/ landing strip, mommy damaged belly and tits, hard and droopy fake Bs and several tattoos on arms and breasts.
Recommendation: No
Ouch.

An accumulation of surface scratches will reduce a cubic zirconia's brilliant shine over time. Any chemical that comes into contact with CZ can cause it to look dull and lose its sparkle. Thankfully, there are some easy ways you can clean your jewelry to help restore it to its original condition. One of which is to apply lube to the family jewels and yank vigorously thus saving fees otherwise spent on a professional jewelry cleaner who may not really have the requisite skill set to handle your jewels.
I had them on my to do list!

Thanks BB
I had them on my to do list!

Thanks BB Originally Posted by gman45
No problem
Something like that happened to me on Sunday with her
Something like that happened to me on Sunday with her Originally Posted by Lucky114
Wish you had written a review and called her out. Seems she’s consistent though… Consistently BAD!

Turned things around today with Coco at Susu. Totally different experience and much more enjoyable result.
Going to coco at susu!