More BBQ News

Top 29 posted:
https://stacker.com/missouri/kansas-...ts-kansas-city

JR, fasten a seat belt.
For what it's worth, I agree with 8 of top 10, and quite a few others on the list.
Amusingly, my cholesterol counts are very nice.
This list is hilarious.

Dickey's? Really???

Then the duplicates.
Yeah, but the main names are mostly good. I specifically have an issue with #27 as the Adams Mark is long closed
Yeah, but the main names are mostly good. I specifically have an issue with #27 as the Adams Mark is long closed Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I went through the whole list, Gates should be one entry with multiple address. All lof it is the same. I have gotten sick from all the sugar in the sauce - order without the sauce, if you have to eat there. I also don't like to be yelled at when I enter the building. They could say "may I help you" without the yelling - not good.

Arthur Bryant's was ranked 12: something seriously wrong here.

Q39 ranked #1: something seriously wrong here. This is a French Chief trying to make BBQ because french cooking just doesn't sell very well in KC. I will hand it to this idiot, he does know how to market: suh as making up a list of KC BBQ and putting himself first on the list. I have been there once, never again. Terrible!