Newbie Providers Take Note and Reminder for the Rest

I was informed there was yet another impersonation of me, whereupon the miscreant took the girl's money after the session.

Ladies, please, if you do not have or recognize my number, and someone calls or texts saying they are "FootLong", be sure to PM me here on this site to verify you are not being had. BEFORE accepting the appointment.

If I PM back saying "No, I did not call you" then report the caller in Alerts and Powder Room so that nobody else will fall in the trap. And do NOT accept the appointment.
If I PM and say "Why, yes, that was me!" then be prepared to party on!
This applies really to any hobbyist you are dealing with for the first time.

This has been a public service announcement.
Very good reminder.
Wise words by sir Long of the Foot for newbies and veterans alike.

Let's be safe out there.

SF
Very good idea, makes it safer for everyone.
When seeking a first-ever appointment with a lady, I always PM them first -- I never call or text until they've responded, and our subsequent exchange results in at least a tentative appointment: Affords them the opportunity to see that the sender (Yours Truly) is a member of the community, and to do their "homework" on me. Furthermore, if they respond, and indicate interest in setting up an appointment, I tell them a little about myself -- including a physical description; if the guy who shows up at their door is a well-hung, handsome young stallion, they'll know he's an imposter!
Common sense make sure they pm u first
Thanks for the alert Footlong. I'm sorry this happened to the lady involved, and to you. I just hope she wasn't physically harmed in any way. Ladies....please require an initial PM. I wil always PM a lady first, if I have never met her, and she does not know me.
WTF? Why does he keep using your name? This guy has something against you.
Did he have fake game shirts also?
WTF? Why does he keep using your name? This guy has something against you. Originally Posted by JJ
Texbook man crush. He wants to be you. But there can only be one FootLong.
  • savak
  • 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM
When seeking a first-ever appointment with a lady, I always PM them first -- I never, I tell them a little about myself -- including a physical description; if the guy who shows up at their door is a well-hung, handsome young stallion, they'll know he's an imposter! Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
hyper lawl level 9000

+1
Ladies be very careful!!
If youre contacted by the "fake footlong" or anyone pretending to be someone & ou find out they are not....be sure to list their number on providerbuzz.com
Looks like ill be going to needing 3 refs & not seeing guys under 35
WTF? Why does he keep using your name? This guy has something against you. Originally Posted by JJ
No, there have been multiple assholes doing it. I assume because I have a bunch of reviews and posts so a lady might let her guard down.
I would have thought the gig was up when he dropped his trousers.

LMAO@Rover14!