Deep Throating

Okay so EXCUSE ME FOR THE threAD which really isn't one because I'm genuinely interested...

So I'd like to be able to deep throat and I have a participant with quite a long cock that says I've only got an inch left before I get the whole thing... Question for the ladies and guys to chip in too if they have helpful advice..

How do you get rid of the gag reflex?? If I could just get past that... ooo lordy!
If a girl can't deep throat is not a big issue for me. Deep throat for one guy may not be for another. I enjoy the complete BJ, I appreciate whatever she does. Each girl does it differently. Now I have NO info on getting rid of gag reflex sorry, I have trouble with my tooth brush sometimes. LOL
I could care less about DT. Everything I need you to get to is in the first couple of inches.

I've heard it's helpful to swallow repeatedly while trying to get the last bit down. Perhaps it's just an issue of mind over matter? I really have no idea...
As no lady has had issues with little big, I would imagine practice, practice and lots more practice. If in doubt watch a sword swallowing video. In those they usually say it's about relaxing the throat muscles. God TA. You and Karla are making it difficult to move from my desk at work.

B35H
Hahah same here B35H, these 2 ladies are just to much haha
A young lady who is not around anymore once deep throated me repeatedly to where my eyes where about to pop out of their sockets! On a prior occasion, she did gag, and just went right back to it. Like getting back on the horse after a fall. So I think just practice, which probably gets you used to relaxing.

But it's really a question for the ladies who have been there.
Hahah same here B35H, these 2 ladies are just to much haha Originally Posted by superunknown
I know. Karla and TA just need their own thread. The things that come out as they type is awesome. It would make a sailor blush. But I like the way their perverted minds think.

B35H
Practice! I can do it sometimes but I have to really focus on keeping my throat relaxed. I could use a throat massage right about now. Hehe
I for one don't look for DT. I like the combination of everything. Try squeezing your throat muscles to get rid of the gag reflex as you take the first part of the tool in. You don't have to go deep, just squeeze with your throat till u get used to the feeling and go deeper as you get more comfy. my ex practiced this and she got really good, not to mention she also was able to squeeze my dick with her throat for extra pleasure.

Practice practice practice. I'm a good teacher . Wow I just had an idea. Role playing....me the teacher and you the young student who needs to learn the art in order to pass. I can already picture you in bright red lipstick, two pony tails, black-framed glasses, knee high socks, and a short skirt. Of course, with my little dong I can only teach you the art of DTing a gherkin
Had a girlfriend in college who showed me how she relaxed her throat muscles by just kind of jutting her lower jaw a little once she felt the head almost reach the back of her throat. When she first showed me we were just talking and it looked kind of silly but later she showed me how it helped in practice and it did seem to help her. Needless to say I was just glad to be the one she practiced on. She also said that sometimes its better to switch around like u r in 69 position depending on the equipment of the guy.
Tracy, try hanging your head off the edge of the bed while he stands... The throat can naturally relax that way... Or mine does... Hehe.
There are a few ladies you use that technique Karla, guess I never noticed If it was for DT.
The gag reflex , you will get used to it. Your gags will become more tolerable and eventually just seem non existent.

Deep throat doesn't work with all dicks, one of the keys is minimizing the feeling of teeth; if the dick is too wide, chances are your molars will be rubbing on it. Or if the guy has a little thumb size wiener , well.........
There are a few ladies you use that technique Karla, guess I never noticed If it was for DT. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
It may not help everyone... But it does me... Plus I like to use a toy on myself in that position... Would love to have a hot girl go down on me while... Hehe

Deep throat doesn't work with all dicks, if the dick is too wide, chances are your molars will be rubbing on it Originally Posted by Novatx
I don't do deep throat often... Maybe with 2-3 guys I see regularly... Yes, must watch out for the teeth.

big35hurt, superunknown... Hehehe.
Can I please be the first to sign up to be at the session when karla teaches tracy this technique? That would be incredible.