Eccie Adfs...

amongst all the ads that are on the ECCIE web site is one that says " Would you Fuck A n Older Woman if She Lived Near By" or something to that effect. After some thought I decided that at my age of 68 I wouldn't want to do that.....now how old is too old for you.....
This should be interesting...
One of my all-time best ECCIE providers is a 64-year-old from Dallas, Phoenix Skye. She absolutely screwed me to the wall - twice! Her BCD skills put to shame those of many ladies half her age or more.
Some women age better than others. Most notably the asian race in general. I guess I would not put a number on it. Comes down to things like:

1. When she opens the door, is she using a Walker?
2. Does she say "Wait a minute, lemme go get my teeth"? (no teeth could be useful though...)
3. Is she wearing a Life Alert?
4. Is gravity winning?

Age is just a number. If the woman is fit, healthy, looking good, has a good attitude, personality, and a zest for life and sex, she's got a shot.
sadly Ive had a few without teeth and they weren't that old and yes it can be fun .....now heres a 73 yr old I think many of us would fuck...
quote=Age is just a number. If the woman is fit, healthy, looking good, has a good attitude, personality, and a zest for life and sex, she's got a shot.

AMEN!! Attitude is tops!
Age is just a number. If the woman is fit, healthy, looking good, has a good attitude, personality, and a zest for life and sex, she's got a shot. Originally Posted by FootLong
I am in my mid 40's & have to agree. If she's hot, sexy with a nice body & i am attracted to her then it's on.
Age is a number, so is the monies;
Mine goes to the -
under 30 year old Honeys!
(Kuhlarrows Haiku) lol
Age is a number, so is the monies;
Mine goes to the -
under 30 year old Honeys!
(Kuhlarrows Haiku) lol Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Ahh an eccie haiku one of the many reasons u are awesome