collections!????

I was cleaning my bedroom today,I became curious about peoples collections....ll

I grew up living with TWO "hoarder" parents....so I am VERY ocd about stuff setting around in my house with no purpose!
BUT I do have a slight fixation of collecting snowglobes......I especially like the musical ones.....and hot pink is my favorite color so I am always looking for one with those colors!......I am building a shelf so I can start a new collection.I have a couple already.I have a unique one filled with golddust flakes a client brought me from Thailand!
And I collect skull decor for my den!

What do you collect???
I used to collect things with butterflies and roses on them I try not to collect much of anything now
Bobbleheads
So, I’m reading you might want to relive your childhood and clean messy houses! Have I got a double treat for you!!!

MOST EXCELLENT!!!

I grew up living with TWO "hoarder" parents....so I am VERY ocd about stuff setting around in my house with no purpose!? Originally Posted by DallasRain
bobbleheads...theyre soooo cool!
I used to sell civial war & confererate war soldier bobbleheads twenty yerars ago at festivals in Oregon!!

YD.. you collect home decor signs still? I luv the way you decorate your house! way cool!!

dumars hmmm maybe nekkud housekeeping lol
Pins, calligraphy pens, liquor (gotten Game of Thrones Johnny Walker editions), wine, running medals, and soon to be vinyl records.
ugi..liquor bottles are uniquely cool!
I collect hot memories from some of the very fine ladies I have met through this board....
mmmm mr woody you are a HOT as HELL memory!!

I collect skull snowglobes and new orleans memorabilia too
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7642913D-294E-4656-A5F7-2ADB0CFF8DA6.jpeg (81.0 KB, 52 views)