Video - Former Minnesota Gov. & Ex Navy Seal Jesse Ventura on CNN - Piers Morgan Tonight: ‘Every War Starts With a False Flag’

http://www.infowars.com/ventura-on-c...-a-false-flag/

Here's the BBC news cast about World Trade Building 7.
Jane, to your left, behind you... WTC 7, still standing & smoking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc
interesting. false flag op.

they knew about it before it hit the towers.
I have always found that BBC interview very interesting. But as we all know, Building 7 crashed, free-fell into its own footprint, solely because of the fire which weakened its steel girders at an equal rate. Right? So the BBC must have had a reporter near the building who could see the equal weakening by fire of the steel girders, and simply advanced the story that they knew was about to happen accidentally, due to fire weakening the steel girders. Which has never happened before. Right?
I have always found that BBC interview very interesting. But as we all know, Building 7 crashed, free-fell into its own footprint, solely because of the fire which weakened its steel girders at an equal rate. Right? So the BBC must have had a reporter near the building who could see the equal weakening by fire of the steel girders, and simply advanced the story that they knew was about to happen accidentally, due to fire weakening the steel girders. Which has never happened before. Right? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right!
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2012, 04:55 PM
I saw the team of engineers that planned and constructed the buildings explain how the heat effected the girders and how the girders supported the weight of the building ... as told, tall buildings in a crowded enviornment are designed to collapse rather than fall in any given direction ..

but what the hell do these idiots know, they just do that shit for a living ... anyone knows full well a conspiracy theory trumps modern engineering