Ray Epps: The Hammer Falls Gently

He Gets one year for blatantly inciting riot asnd advocsting insurrection multiple times on camera.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ray-epps-...164800399.html
LOL! That proves it was an Inside job!!!!!
... I DID predict this with a couple o' the mates here.
No jail time for Epps - but plenty for everyone else
in his merry band.

### Salty
And ... come on, say it!
He Gets one year for blatantly inciting riot asnd advocsting insurrection multiple times on camera.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ray-epps-...164800399.html Originally Posted by ICU 812

To clarify I'll add that one year is probation.
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2024, 08:17 PM
I've had Fox News on in the background all evening long. There hasn't been a peep out of Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, or Sean Hannity about this. That's even though Ted Cruz, Hannity's guest, was one of the main Congressional promoters of the Ray Epps fantasy.

Gutfeld hasn't said a word about Epps either so far.

I wonder why?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ray-epps-...164800399.html Originally Posted by ICU 812
Never followed who this guy was. Thought y'all had a nice enough shit storm posting about him that i'd just wait until the court case was finished.

Some interesting things in the article.

"A prosecutor, Michael Gordon, said Epps doesn't deserve to be inundated with death threats but should serve jail time for his conduct on Jan. 6.

“He didn't start the riot. He made it worse,” Gordon told the judge."

"Fox News Channel and other right-wing media outlets amplified conspiracy theories that Epps, 62, was an undercover government agent who helped incite the Capitol attack to entrap Trump supporters. Epps filed a defamation lawsuit against Fox News last year, saying the network was to blame for spreading baseless claims about him."

"Federal prosecutors have backed up Epps’ vehement denials that he was a government plant or FBI operative. They say Epps has never been a government employee or agent beyond serving in the U.S. Marines from 1979 to 1983."

Sounds like he was the gadfly about DC for a couple of days. He wasn't the one that started the riot but he sure was into it. Nothing stating riot started naturally. Old Epps pointed directly to his former buddies at foxy and higher up donny.

Gonna love to see the results of that lawsuit with foxy.
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2024, 08:21 PM

"Fox News Channel and other right-wing media outlets amplified conspiracy theories that Epps, 62, was an undercover government agent who helped incite the Capitol attack to entrap Trump supporters. Epps filed a defamation lawsuit against Fox News last year, saying the network was to blame for spreading baseless claims about him." Originally Posted by Precious_b
Ohhh!!! You answered my question. Thanks Precious B!
What this country needs is longer suspended sentences.

And what this forum needs is more factual sentences.
Never followed who this guy was. Thought y'all had a nice enough shit storm posting about him that i'd just wait until the court case was finished.

Some interesting things in the article.

"A prosecutor, Michael Gordon, said Epps doesn't deserve to be inundated with death threats but should serve jail time for his conduct on Jan. 6.

“He didn't start the riot. He made it worse,” Gordon told the judge."

"Fox News Channel and other right-wing media outlets amplified conspiracy theories that Epps, 62, was an undercover government agent who helped incite the Capitol attack to entrap Trump supporters. Epps filed a defamation lawsuit against Fox News last year, saying the network was to blame for spreading baseless claims about him."

"Federal prosecutors have backed up Epps’ vehement denials that he was a government plant or FBI operative. They say Epps has never been a government employee or agent beyond serving in the U.S. Marines from 1979 to 1983."

Sounds like he was the gadfly about DC for a couple of days. He wasn't the one that started the riot but he sure was into it. Nothing stating riot started naturally. Old Epps pointed directly to his former buddies at foxy and higher up donny.

Gonna love to see the results of that lawsuit with foxy. Originally Posted by Precious_b
if the claims were baseless, why did he get sentenced, even if it's the proverbial "slap on the wrist"?

why, with clear video from day one after the "Riot on the Potomac" did he not get arrested while the FBI was scouring airline flight passenger lists and hotel reservations for literally anyone who was in DC that day?

why did the FBI allow him a "sweetheart" interview and let him walk? then there was that farce of a testimonial where they fed the dude questions intended to help him? oh yeah .. that "committee" was a farce show from the start.

in Texas criminal trespass has a MAX of 180 days in state jail.

What is the penalty for trespassing in Texas?

Criminal trespass is normally a Class B misdemeanor with a fine up to $2,000 and a jail term up to 180 days. If the trespass is on agricultural land, and the trespasser is apprehended within 100 feet of the boundary of the land, the offense is a Class C misdemeanor with a fine up to $500.

so tell me why that dude who stole a coat rack got 4 YEARS?

we all know why. the leftist fascists always accuse everyone else for being the "fascists"

butt Ray EppTard gets a slap on the wrist.
The Ray Epps conspiracy theory has been debunked.

And even if there was fact to it...how then can Trump supporters be led like sheep so easily ?

They can't tell right from wrong ?

And even if there was fact to it...how then can Trump supporters be led like sheep so easily ?

They can't tell right from wrong ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

is it a conspiracy theory he was there and on video several times inciting a protest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66NWcSccwE

... Revolver News has everything on Ray Epps.
Chapter and verse - including videos of his actions
on 6 January at the Capitol.

... Go view all the clips and then make up yer-own mind.

#### Salty

They can't tell right from wrong ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

So in other words the Facists in the Democrat Party say they have it debunked.

Gutfeld hasn't said a word about Epps either so far.

I wonder why? Originally Posted by Tiny
I am hoping for more today from . . .anybody.

The Gutfeld show is pre-taped at some earlier time than when it is broadcast I think.

The less compassionate side of me hopes (vainly I am sure) that a conservative apointe4d AG could avoid double jeopardy and get Epps charged with something serious enough to put him away for a decade or so of hard time wsomewhere grim.