Trump NY court case closing arguments

Trump addressed the court for about six minutes during closing arguments

Judge Engoron guide:
"In particular, and without limitation, Mr. Trump may not deliver a campaign speech, and he may not impugn myself, my staff, plaintiff, plaintiff's staff, or the New York State Court System, none of which is relevant to this case."

Then Trump speaks:

"This was a political witch hunt; we should receive damages for what they have taken our company through. They have no documents—they have nothing!" Trump said.

"I am an innocent man," Trump continued. "I have been politically persecuted.”

Then:

Engoron allowed Trump to speak for six minutes before he was cut off.
What a fucking idiot!
Diaper Don just likes to hear himself talk about nothing, old senile bastard.
Trump is THE idiot. Why hire lawyers when you’re sure for $370 mil if you’re gonna do dumbshit.

Salty and the like will send him their last dimes I’m sure.
Trump is THE idiot. Why hire lawyers when you’re sure for $370 mil if you’re gonna do dumbshit.

Salty and the like will send him their last dimes I’m sure. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So he should have said I am guilty as hell, yeah that would have been brilliant . I can’t speak for Salty, no politician has ever got the fist penny of my money.

Salty and the like will send him their last dimes I’m sure. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

The Judge is the one that should go to jail.
The Judge is the one that should go to jail. Originally Posted by farmstud60
And that lying ass DA.
And that lying ass DA. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Yep
... No worrys there, mates... Whatever the Judge rules there
- appeals will be a different story.

And so will 2025...

#### Salty
But.....Trump just lost another lawsuit that HE filed in NY. What to make of it all ?
Trumps a failure and his bullshit has caught up to him. He'll appeal and lose again...maybe 3x for being so stupid. Add into the mix his recent motions in Georgia....not going well for Donnie as his Attorney gets owned left n right.

If he actually could afford the best attorneys, then why are they not working for him? - probably cuz he rips them off the same way he does the tax man, and the IRS, and all the people he's filed bankruptcy on in the past. He just does not pay in the end, unless he's forced to.
... No worrys there, mates... Whatever the Judge rules there
- appeals will be a different story.

And so will 2025...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Are you basically saying “just wait” again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHS
... Not just me - but most of America - look at the polls!

The Judge in this case made his decision BEFORE the case
even started (searching for a deal - which didn't work)
and has surely slowed the case down to a crawl - knowing full well
that his ruling will be overturned on appeal.

... Trump said most of His piece during closing arguments.

Oh, and it would surely be remiss of me not to mention that
no doubt Judicial Review will be looking at a number of
Judge Engoron's past case decisions - just to make certain
that the fellow hasn't made errors or corrupt judgements.
(visit recent news articles on Fani Willis for further details)

As I mentioned - 2025 is gonna usher-in a better level of
"law and order" in the state of New York. And nation-wide.

... "Just wait!"

#### Salty
You could depend Mr. Trump putting a follow up on his Truth social site. Excerpts from his tirade:

“The Judge cut me off in Court.
What is going on here? WITCH HUNT! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!”

“Why didn’t Judge Engoron announce his decision yesterday after we proved conclusively that I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!” the former president wrote, repeating his argument that he didn’t commit fraud because there are no “victims.”

Trump seems to have no sense of right and wrong. The entire reason for an indictment under this NY statue is precisely because there are no victims....it is Mr. Trump committing FRAUD with his own statements and documents. And also that is the reason there is not a jury used for this statute. The judge makes the determination.

Trump supporters that rioted at the US Capital are also lacking in a sense of right and wrong. They try to blame others for their actions. Many of the Trump supporters that rioted have seen justice. Now it i time for Mr. Trump to see the same.
The trial is a travesty and a farce, as I already explained here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950063