If your provider wasn't a provider, would you give her a second look?

Ever heard the expression "are you an ass/boob/face man"....

Sometimes it only takes one of those things to turn a guy's head. For me it's some yes and some no. However within this year I'd say every lady I've seen so far would turn my head indeed.
In these situations, the sex is more important than who it is with-- I just want to have a good fuck from someone who is really good at it. Looks aren't important. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I agree with this part.

I gotta admit her service level and reputation is more so important to me when choosing a provider way more than how she looks. To put it crudely...(no disrespect to any of you ladies...."fuckable" with a nice body is permissable to me. If she's is butterface or bad bodied Ill keep all time pretty much bcd and hidden or not even see her. No dinner date needed. But if she is drop dead gorgeous on the other hand too I probably wont dinner date as well and want bcd only..........Too much attention I don't need. Give me a 7 to an 8.5 minumum facially no matter the body type (petite to bbw) with a healthy hearty service level and I'm in there.

However, if she's a butterface I probably won't see her no matter the level of service. I will touch on that in the review as well if pictures weren't availiable beforehand....as nicely as I can especially if she doesn't show pictures and is in stark contrast to glowing facial reports in reviews.
Very interesting responses guys. Nice to see that my friend isn't alone in this.

I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least lol.

I've met guys with very high standards. They want to see a supermodel walk through the door and give a damn good performance AND I've met guys that saw me because of my reviews alone. I prefer the guy with very high standards. I enjoy a man with good taste.I remember going through one of my reviewers profiles on date-check and thinking "Wow!" The ladies he saw were all at least 9. I was a bit intimidated but I like a challenge.
He said it was because they were willing to do everything under the sun and they had good reviews. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If he meant "do everything" as in CIM and SWALLOWs.......yep......as long as she's not ridiculously ugly or bad bodied Ill see her. Not too much into greek though. She still gotta be a 7 though and not bad bodied.
If he meant "do everything" as in CIM and SWALLOWs.......yep......as long as she's not ridiculously ugly or bad bodied Ill see her. Not too much into greek though. She still gotta be a 7 though and not bad bodied. Originally Posted by gimme_that
This guy is into rimming. Every girl he sees has to be into rimming - that is his thing. Something I would never do even in my personal life. Hey ..Kudos to the ladies that do it. Not my thing.
I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If you change this thread to rates versus looks my answer might be vastly different ...especially at 400 per hour....she better be flawless or have a full menu.
I know I don't like dogs at $200, I'm pretty sure I don't like dogs at $300 and I'm all but certain I don't like dogs at $400, I can just imagine I would never like a dog at $500!
I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least lol.

I've met guys with very high standards. They want to see a supermodel walk through the door and give a damn good performance... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That would be me in a nutshell! Why reduce your standards... to save $50-$100 bucks?
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2011, 06:16 AM
Kind of a neat question.

One aspect i haven't seen discussed is that part of it, i think, depends on the selection of what's available. In upstate NY for example, if you want a truly hot chick, then you're going to be relegated to using the same 2,3, maybe 4 girls over and over again. So if variety is what you're after, then you might be more inclined to go with girls who don't fit the classic definition of hot. Same would go for needing girls whose availability may fit into what may be a limited availability on the part of the hobbyist.

Personally, out of the 5 girls i've seen, 3 would definitely get a 2nd look in a bar, no matter who else was in there. One would get a 2nd look depending on the competition in the bar for my attention. And one would definitely not get a 2nd look.

Personally, out of the 5 girls i've seen, 3 would definitely get a 2nd look in a bar, no matter who else was in there. One would get a 2nd look depending on the competition in the bar for my attention. And one would definitely not get a 2nd look. Originally Posted by Doove
So...ummmm.... I'll be in NYC in October. You have to at least let me take you out for drinks or dinner.

Oh yeah back on topic: Well Doove, what made you see the girl you wouldn't give a 2nd look? Was it a case of bait and switch or was she just ---- not your type when you finally met her?
I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's. In five years I have seen two 9's but I have seen about five 8's and many more solid 7.5's. You learn to deal with reality (and it is not harsh) and enjoy attractive, if not beautiful, women who are great in bed. The 9's are the rare bonuses that spice the hobby experience.
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's. Originally Posted by awl4knot
I disagree. Depends on your location.
Lots of 9s and 10s (I'm talking looks) in New York. Not many in South Carolina
I know of TWO in North Carolina .
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's. In five years I have seen two 9's but I have seen about five 8's and many more solid 7.5's. You learn to deal with reality (and it is not harsh) and enjoy attractive, if not beautiful, women who are great in bed. The 9's are the rare bonuses that spice the hobby experience. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Your a 6 and you get one point for the orange paint job on the jeep, making you a 7. So you can jump two points and get a 9. But if the value of the paint job isn't real... you need to stick to 8's LOL
SL, No comment .. You're too much for me LOL.
I am still new, about a month as a hobbyist. I have only met providers I would want to see as a civlian, I doubt I would ask for an appointment with a provider that I wasn't attracted to just because she did something I liked in bedroom.