What smart phone do you use?

In a conversation that goes back a couple months ago, another user and I were talking about a companion Application for smart phones that would allow you to be able to narrow down your hobby choices while out and about.

A couple overseas sites have done this and allow you to see girls only in your close proximity, and allow you to do a search based on hair color, weight, height, desired activities.

Is there a need for such a app in our hobby world? If so what platform would you like to see it on?
an app like that would do way better on an android phone cuz its an open platform...
backpageofsex is a functionality i would love to see on eccie....pics and viewable by phone browser.
Im dev'n on a android phone right now. I think a Layar application for Android would be awesome. The legwork has already been done for that. Do you think providers would be willing to co-operate?

I didnt know anything about backpageofsex until now, now that is awesome. A visual search kinda blows away weeding through ad after ad.