Huskys

This place is mean. Like really mean. I love dogs so my love of dogs denigrates to me being called names. I haven’t done anything to anyone here I’m simply a socially awkward person who tried to become a part of this place. Then comes the abuse and I’m asking does this site even want new members. For all those who harassed me as I’m trying to figure this out shame on you. I came here simply to find other dog lovers and have dates outside of bcd. That’s not possible here I guess. Very disappointing and traumatizing
  • Busty
  • 12-19-2023, 12:52 AM
Tinder
Match.com
Bumble

The "in search of" section would be better utilized (straight to the point)instead of coed being used as an opinionated
conversation piece.
The serious minded men that want to spend their money won't waste their time in coed.
  • R.M.
  • 12-19-2023, 06:49 AM
This place is mean. Like really mean. I love dogs so my love of dogs denigrates to me being called names. I haven’t done anything to anyone here I’m simply a socially awkward person who tried to become a part of this place. Then comes the abuse and I’m asking does this site even want new members. For all those who harassed me as I’m trying to figure this out shame on you. I came here simply to find other dog lovers and have dates outside of bcd. That’s not possible here I guess. Very disappointing and traumatizing Originally Posted by Huskylover
Be a big boy and just go away. Problem solved.
When you start threads ~with your multi handles~ you invite the results you receive.
Don't get it twisted.
Tooodlez...
  • R.M.
  • 12-19-2023, 07:04 AM
Double post. 😬
Gag me with a spoon!! Or a Dick
Match.Com
Dog Parks
should be better for you
Closing thread