Getting verified by an Agency

• TRIN
  • 07-03-2019, 07:49 PM
I don’t think I been to an Agency since before the epic shut down of the Asian agencies, quite some time ago. I am wondering the easiest way to get verified.

I asked one of the Latin agencies a year ago, and the standard answer was 2 or 3 current vouches. Although I have a few reviews here on eccie, I am not in constant touch with a bunch of gals I have seen undercover in the past. And I haven’t felt really comfortable going back to one. You know, “Hey Trixie, how are you? Long time no see. Hey, it’s been awhile and I think I want to fuck some one new. Listen, could I give your number to Lola, and you tell her I am ok? Thanks.”

I know it is my hangup, but it feels kind of rude to ask a girl that I am not seeing regularly to support me while I go try to nail someone else. Ok…. Y’all can stop laughing at me now…

Soooooo………my question is, do the agencies now use P411 to verify? While I don’t see any current agencies on p411, it is possible for non-p411 members to access your profile and see your ok count. I feel more comfortable using p411 if possible.

Inquiring minds would like to know…. Thanks, Trin
Can’t hurt to try the P411 route.
Tbh I've been to them all and never been verified or anything. In the same boat as you. Don't hobby much. Review even less. Being incredibly respectful got me in every time.
Not sure what they really accomplish by doing this other than piece of mind. I guess that's all that is needed though
I am always respectful, and provided the requested references and they always went silent or just kept posting same cut and paste questions. So frustrating.
I am on the same boat, have a hard time every time I want to book because I play very sporadically.
So by the time I want to see someone again the last two providers either won’t remember me or it’s been so much time that they may not care to answer to my request for using them as references.
That’s why sometimes I have to settle for AMPs which is. Most of the time a downgrade in the value of the services you get.
A