Obama Warns Trump: "Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut on Security Briefings and Start Acting Like You Have Some Class"

I sure hope Obama gave this clown a fake security briefing and I know it's killing him inside to have a black man talk to him and dress him down like this in front of the world. LOL

As for Mr. Trump, we’re going to go by the law which is that — tradition and the law, that if someone is the Republican nominee for president, they need to get security briefing, so if they were to win, they are not starting from scratch in terms of being prepared for this office. And I’m not going to go into the details of the nature of the security briefings that both candidates receive. What I will say is that they have been told these are classified briefings. If they want to be president, they have to start acting like president, and that means being able to receive these briefings and not spread them around.
I can't decide what bothers me more - the idea that Trump might talk publicly about something he heard at a security briefing, or the fact that we have a POTUS who is such a classless, arrogant prick that he thinks it's appropriate to use the bully pulpit to admonish Trump about it.

If Odumbo is so concerned about intelligence leaks, why did he allow hildebeest to set up an illegal, vulnerable, easily hacked, home-brew private server while she was Secretary of State?

Hmmm... do you think Odumbo is worried because Trump will now be privy to details of just how badly this gang of fools led by Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes is fucking up our foreign policy? Just look at the latest "surprise" - the Russians are now using Iranian bases to bomb Syria! Un-fucking-believable! They would never have dared to do shit like that under any other POTUS!

I sure hope Obama gave this clown a fake security briefing and I know it's killing him inside to have a black man talk to him and dress him down like this in front of the world. LOL

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Obama isn't a "black" man. He's a Mulatto man. Facts are facts. He had a white mama!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Obama ... Warning ... Trump ... AGHSHASHHAAHAHAAAHHAAAAA

about WHAT??????

Let Obama keep running his fucking cock sucking mouth. How'd that work out in Britain when he tried to intimidate Britannia to stay in the the NWO .. er ... EU? AJAHHHAHHHAAHGAAAAAAA

FAIL!!!!

EPIC +FAIL

The Idle Threat ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HLtpHOPGJ0

the EPIC RECANT .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7XtAN0jfBo
Obama isn't a "black" man. He's a Mulatto man. Facts are facts. He had a white mama!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M Originally Posted by bambino

One drop rule.

read about it
this is a doozy - LOL

FAIL!!!!

EPIC + FAIL

The Idle Threat ....

the EPIC RECANT ..... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

+1

Every day in every way Odumbo diminishes the credibility of the United States of America around the world!

The dam broke wide open 3 years ago after his astonishing volte-face on his "red line" in Syria!

That was the EPIC diplomatic fail of our time! The biggest and most amateurish unforced error in the annals of US foreign policy! We're still reeling from the consequences!
this is a doozy - LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your fucking thread title is a DOOZY - when you use quotation marks, they're supposed to contain the speaker's EXACT WORDS, not a paraphrase of what was said, ChappedAss!

Did you fail to learn that in 6th grade English class?
Your fucking thread title is a DOOZY - when you use quotation marks, they're supposed to contain the speaker's EXACT WORDS, not a paraphrase of what was said, ChappedAss!

Did you fail to learn that in 6th grade English class? Originally Posted by lustylad

yes I did
Does anyone recall GWB going in front of the cameras like this in 2008 and being so grudging and condescending about following the law and letting Odumbo receive intel briefings while he was still a candidate?

Didn't think so!

Odumbo lowers the bar again on what is appropriate behavior by a POTUS!

Trump is crazy enough to bitch slap Obama's black ass into another month. This is funny as shit too. Obama and Clinton never went by the law, but he's telling Trump to, lol. Even if Trump doesn't win he has called these charlatans out on so much shit you have to be an idiot not to see it.

Jim
I wonder what cat BO doesn't want let out of his bag?
yall are goddam fools if you think O gave that clown Trump anything useful. He went through the motions to fulfill his duty. Trump got the Green Eggs and Ham playbook. O is too smart to give that useful idiot anything more. LOL
I wonder what cat BO doesn't want let out of his bag? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Probably that Persian cat that keeps shitting all over his Iranian nuclear deal.

Russian bombers are now based in Iran... great job, Odumbo!

What's next - a warm-water Russian naval port at the Strait of Hormuz? That would be the least the mullahs could offer Pooty-Poot in return for shoring up their puppet in Damascus!

What a geo-political strategic disaster this POTUS is!
What about Joe? Did he not point out something a couple days ago? Not much security problem there?