Social in January

Who is up for a social? If you have at least 5 reviews, chances are you'll be invited. This is strictly a "meet and greet" for ECCIE members and providers. I you would be interested in coming, PM me so we can build our list for this by invite only social.
Hey brother,
Put me on your email list for attending social.
Do you know location yet?
Thank you for info. Specific mention of location removed.
Let's see, Tonguenchick.... You've made 3 posts in a year and 0 reviews (Reincarnated asked for 5 reviews, but you asked anyway). Yep, I'm sure you'll be invited to the social! As a mater of fact, I'm putting you on the list for the social and all night or the one and only HID and myself will be hosting soon here in S'port. When you see on the 6 o'clock news that Hell has frozen over ....check your PM box!

MM
Please let me know when it is thanks !
Finally! After all this time I have AG on top!

HID

Oh, back to the thread. I'm glad to see someone taking charge! Hopefully there will be enough interest to get the social going.
As I am sure I will get an invite , lol
I will come out as well.......keep me posted
  • R.M.
  • 01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Could I be on the list? I will be coming from Houston...
  • GMTA
  • 01-09-2011, 10:20 PM
I know I will be add to the list .
This could not get any better for me. I am literally setting up my East Texas/ West LA tour right now. I will PM for details hun.
Sent pm, did not hear back. Please pm.
when and where?
I sent a PM as well and never heard back. I doubt they are having it.
i would love to meet all of you beautiful people if you would have me at the social
Sounds like fun, sign me up (: