New England Roll Call

Let's hear from you folks, who is here from the great North East!
Come on people, I know you're out there. An initial search of the member list reveals the number of members in the following New England States:

Massachusetts: 12
Connecticut: 3
New Hampshire: 2
Vermont: 1
Maine: 0

Stand up and be heard, let's show this predominantly Texas board what New Englanda's can do! Use your invites and email you hobby buddies and providers.

TER is the board of choice in New England, but this is a much better forum for discussion and there is room in the hobby for multiple sources of information and communication.

Happy Hobbying!!!
Aloha!
The Taveler is in the hale.
Looks like you are set to be the Kahuna of this section of our hui.
I must say Mahalo for all the reviews. All us Haole, appritiate your Kokua, They should be useful for me after all I am amakihini to New England.

Well I am pau hana, got to find a nani wahine and hit it 'ekahi, 'elua, maybe even 'ekolu.
Aloha!
Nice one brotha! Glad to have you here. I'm just the first Kāne kükaeuli (man whore) on this place with a New England background. I appreciate the ʻAuliʻi 'olelos (nice words). Hauʻoli hahai (Happy hunting) to you sir.

(I have added translation for our other Haole (non-Hawaiian) friends that may read this)
translation for other Haole (non-Hawaiian) At least this is what I thought I said.

Aloha! (Greetings fine sir!)
The Taveler is in the hale.(house)
Looks like you are set to be the Kahuna (leader) of this section of our hui.(group)
I must say Mahalo (Thank You) for all the reviews. All us Haole,(non-Hawaiian) appritiate your Kokua,(assistance) They should be useful for me after all I am amakihini (a visitor) to New England.

Well I am pau hana, (done working) got to find a nani wahine (beautiful woman). and hit it 'ekahi(once), 'elua(twice), maybe even 'ekolu (three times).
Aloha! (later dude)
NYT, you did a great job in articulating the Hawaiian language. I appreciate the effort.

Now if we can just get some NE women and other hobbyists, this would be a great place to play.

Happy Hobbying...
Goodness, after 5 years living in Hawaii, I suddenly feel right at home here in New England! Mahalo and greetings from Boston...
Yay, I was wondering if you were going to find our new home Alice. So glad to see you! Maybe you have some friends from the northeast to join us?

Luv your showcase, you are very beautiful and I can't wait to get back up to beantown.

I'm from lower New England! Hello Kohana Koa and Alice! TER is annoying at times. I'll wander into Bigdoggie and BestGFE.
Welcome SRO, glad to have ya! Invite your friends and let's get New England rollin...
Finally, there's a New England board

Not that the Upstate board isn't fun and all (and I'm actually closer to Albany than to Boston), but it's good to see that eccie didn't forget about us after all

~Mme X~
Hi Madame X,
I enjoyed visiting your site, it is a winning combination of beautiful photos and intelligent text. Do you recommend the products from the stockingirl.com site? Are they true to dress size? I've lived in warm weather states for the last 15 years, and am now finding the necessity of adding stockings to my wardrobe. Trying to get the knack of sexy snow wear!

Thanks,
Alice
Finally, there's a New England board

Not that the Upstate board isn't fun and all (and I'm actually closer to Albany than to Boston), but it's good to see that eccie didn't forget about us after all

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
Welcome to the NE board! Pass the word and bring some friends, let's get this area off the ground!

This is a new site for me since ASPD bit the dust. I'm going to be in Boston on business 9-12 Feb. Any pointers, recommendations for the hobbyist while there? I'm Date-check verified and P411 verified as well. Thanks
I'll answer the roll call because I live in New England, but I do very little hobbying and most of it is on the road, most often in upstate NY (so that is the board I tend to frequent). That said, if this board perks up and gets a bit more active ... maybe it will convince me that I need to try something a bit closer to home.