Fireplay.... Anyone into this.

Ok, so I DVRed a few episodes of a show called Fetish. Was watching them last night and came across Fireplay. To be punny- pretty damn hot. I want to give it a try. Looking for a firebottom.

Who wants to play SpitRoasted?
i met some folks in OKC that are into this.
i can point you in the right direction if you ever head up there
What exactly were you looking to do to the bottom? Fireplay can be intense and requires attention to both detail and safety. Both of which I doubt can be gained by watching a few videos.

My advice would be to contact someone in the kink scene and see if they would be willing to teach.
Thank You Lion and NAB. I do know that this is an edge play activity. I have a vast amount of Experience in BDSM, and know that this has to be approached in a Safe Way.

I am looking for someone to explore safely and was hoping for someone that did have some experience.

Always a new Fetish to explore....

Fet
Fair enough, but why ask on this board and not on Fetlife? Not knocking this particular sub-forum, but I'm pretty sure there would be more knowledgeable enthusiasts on FL.
Ok, so I DVRed a few episodes of a show called Fetish. Was watching them last night and came across Fireplay. To be punny- pretty damn hot. I want to give it a try. Looking for a firebottom.

Who wants to play SpitRoasted? Originally Posted by The Fetishist
I have a good friend that is all into fireplay
It's pretty amazing to watch it from far away
One time he almost caught his hair on fire
Well, that got him moving really fast on the stage
If you need any help feel free to pm me for any info. Good luck!
Oh how I've been wanting to try fire play. I've heard it's amazing. I agree with Lion though. Fetlife might be your best bet to find someone to help you learn and experiment with. Perhaps a local person can give you a tutorial prior. Please let us know how it goes!
I am experienced and have the equipment. I just have been doing for fun but not offering it here, but I could....
All,

Thanks again for your responses. I have deep respect for the members of this forum (As I am one of the original founders of it) and I believe in asking in a number of places (including FetLife) and take all the input to form my plan. I get good info and contacts from both sites so that is why I posted this here.

Thanks again and my best kiny blessings on all on this newly christened year. Keep the info flowing.

Fet
I do offer various forms of fire play, mousse, naked flame and, soon therapeutic fire cupping. Im in the metro detroit area.