Fisting

This topic has probably been discussed but I haven't seen it.

Ladies, what are your thoughts? I know two women who seem to enjoy four fingers (all but the thumb) but we haven't gone for the full insertion...yet!!

I have delicate long fingers that are always well-manicured and we use a good bit of lube but I have been reluctant to "push" it all the way. I have great communication with both of these ladies but they haven't "done" it either so they are a bit hesitant.

So the questions are: Is this enjoyable/exciting for a women?? If so, can you advise on technique that will help pleasure a woman in this way?

BTW I love "Another Realm". It seems "Where No Man Has Gone Before" has become "Somebody Has Gone Everywhere". I'm still exploring...Hope I can catch up!!
I prefer a slim toy.......at least to start
{if a guy does it to me,please be manicured...lol}

quote--BTW I love "Another Realm". It seems "Where No Man Has Gone Before" has become "Somebody Has Gone Everywhere". I'm still exploring...Hope I can catch up!!---unquote

Such a cool thought!!!!!
I don't know from experience with a fist. I'm not sure I've had more than two fingers in at once. I don't need much really. Cookie is very satisfied with DATY with 1 digit.
In my experience with larger sizes, I have to be very turned on before intercourse with a larger male. You cant just go for the gold right out of the gate. You have to pace your self and build up for the final lap. The final lap is when you go hard and give it all you've got.
I too, am interested in hearing from the ladies about this fetish. It is on my "bucket" list of things I want to do, but since I have very large hands (size 13 1/2 ring) and fingers, I am not sure that I will get this one done. I know that it would require a lot of patience, time, and lube. I anxiously aait the further postings on this subject!!
Well heres something to practice with...
Found this toy on a crazy site....
Too big for me though..
I want to able to feel something fisting would ruin the experience

The Fist

What it is: "The arm with fist is a replica of a real man's arm and is 15 inches long, 9 inches around and 3 inches wide."
What it does: You know the phrase "tear you a new one"? This will do the trick.
Who uses it: Whoever they are, you can bet they'll be walking funny the next day.
Other uses: Knock-out right hook.
In my experience with larger sizes, I have to be very turned on before intercourse with a larger male. You cant just go for the gold right out of the gate. You have to pace your self and build up for the final lap. The final lap when you go hard and give it all you've got.
I totally agree with Analisa....
Lots of Foreplay!! Lots
I prefer a slim toy.......at least to start
{if a guy does it to me,please be manicured...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, my toy is very slim and very short [it has been laughed at ].

I think I know what you mean by "manicured." But you might want to be more definitive. My SO's sister has a set of quite long and sharp ones. And her hands are manicured.
If a baby's head can come out, almost any size human fist can go in. It's just a matter of proper preparation and taking things slowly. Whether it's pleasurable or not would, I think, be more problematic. Most women don't rate childbirth among their 10 most fun things ever. And if a lady does fisting very often, those Kegel exercises start to become more and more important.
Toys like that Scare me...
But WOW would Love to Add that to my collection...
Just to freak Someone out!!
Charles babe..I bet your toy would rock me just fine..lol!!

{I mean a guy should keep his nails clipped/short/&filed}
Dallas would you be willing to trim/file a guys nails so we dont scratch the kitty
sure===I would love to{lol}
Since I have not given birth and don't plan to give birth, fisting will probably never be on my menu.
The thing is to over stimulate the ladies pussy three or four orgasms ought do it. Use a Hitachi or similar "massager" (yeah right) get her off firmly four or five times. Believe me while she is coming , she will allow your hand in there, after you have made her all wet and added lube . Continue to play with the Hitachi , lube your all of your fingers and hand , slowly do this. The process can be 20 minutes to 2 hours . Good luck my friend. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.
A four-and-a-half years bump! What's the Icky record?