menaul and morningside

Anyone been to this place, and if so how was it? Their ad information is pretty minimum. Thanks
The owner is some scuzzball dude who I've been told takes advantage of the gals who work out of there.

Over the years there have been a handful of good unlicensed massage therapists though - willing to do at least HEs if not more. The only one showing pics these days is purported to be TS, but I haven't had the chance to get a massage from her yet - she takes a great pic though!

You do have to call ahead to make an appointment, no one just hangs out there.
And when you are texting with the "lady", it is not the lady -- it's the scuzzball. I haven't been to that place in a couple of years, but I used to think I was talking to the woman, when I wasn't.
Thanks. The TS thing is kind of a buzz kill for me. No judgement, just not my cup of tea. Kind of amazing how you develop a bit of a sixth sense about some of the ads we see, like...something isn't quite right.
I saw one of his past girls the other day and she said he was running the one in Bosque Farms that got busted. Be careful.