REVOLVING DOOR POLICY -- Spicer is OUT

Spicer quits after Twitler appoints Scaramucci as communications director.

Apparently neither he nor Chief of Staff Reince Priebus were part of the process.

Priebus will be next.

Maybe he'll pardon them. After he's done pardoning himself.

So much for loyalty.
Trump was skeptical of Spicer from the beginning you stupid pig. He wasn't very good at his job anyway. You stupid fucking pig.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21...secretary.html
Not good at his job, he would sweat when he had to lie.
  • Trey
  • 07-21-2017, 11:10 AM
Not good! What more would you want? The man said anything you asked him to. He was the Ron Burgundy of the white house. He would look at a pic see no one there but swear he could see them.

He went out there every time and looked like a fool. He did that for trump. He was as good a soldier as trump could ask for.
  • grean
  • 07-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Trump was skeptical of Spicer from the beginning you stupid pig. He wasn't very good at his job anyway. You stupid fucking pig.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21...secretary.html Originally Posted by bambino

Actually, in as much as the Press Secretary is the voice of the President, he did a great job of immulating a loud mouth idiotic dumbshit.
Not good! What more would you want? The man said anything you asked him to. He was the Ron Burgundy of the white house. He would look at a pic see no one there but swear he could see them.

He went out there every time and looked like a fool. He did that for trump. He was as good a soldier as trump could ask for. Originally Posted by Trey
Trump eats his own. The voters are on the list

Trump destroys everthing he comes in contact with

Give me a shout Sean Spicer. I will hire you. Im a liberal, I feel sorry for people who are taken advantage of, fucked then dumped

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21...secretary.html Originally Posted by bambino
Thats what your momma said when you were born

She is so stupid she said, " It aint mine" then expected us to believe her
Thats what your momma said when you were born

She is so stupid she said, " It aint mine" then expected us to believe her Originally Posted by themystic
WTF are you babbling about you fucking tool?
Replaced by someone called The Mooch
Actually, in as much as the Press Secretary is the voice of the President, he did a great job of immulating a loud mouth idiotic dumbshit. Originally Posted by grean
What the fuck is "immulating"???

Could you mean emulating? Or maybe immolating?

Go suck Rachel Madcow's dick and don't come back until you learn how to spell!

He went out there every time and looked like a fool. He did that for trump. He was as good a soldier as trump could ask for. Originally Posted by Trey
Trey, Trey, Trey... get on message. Now that Spicer is out, the libtard media will stop ridiculing him and start calling him a hero and a martyr.

Look here... let tamponmystic show you how to libtard-spin the story:

Give me a shout Sean Spicer. I will hire you. Im a liberal, I feel sorry for people who are taken advantage of, fucked then dumped Originally Posted by themystic
Replaced by someone called The Mooch Originally Posted by BigLouie
No, LittlePhooey... Scaramucci didn't replace Spicer. He came in as Communications Director, not Press Secretary. Spicer quit because he didn't want to report to Scaramucci. The Press Secretary job is now wide open - why don't you apply?
Trump eats his own. The voters are on the list

Trump destroys everthing he comes in contact with

Give me a shout Sean Spicer. I will hire you. Im a liberal, I feel sorry for people who are taken advantage of, fucked then dumped Originally Posted by themystic
Do YOU " feel sorry for all of those " Bimbos that Slick Willy the perjuring AND DISBARRED sexual predator " fucked then dumped " mistake ? Wanna hire them ?
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 12:03 PM
No, phooey... Scaramucci didn't replace Spicer. He came in as Communications Director, not Press Secretary. Spicer quit because he didn't want to report to Scaramucci. The Press Secretary job is now wide open - why don't you apply? Originally Posted by lustylad

God damn Baghdad Bob...is that really you!?
Do YOU " feel sorry for all of those " Bimbos that Slick Willy the perjuring AND DISBARRED sexual predator " fucked then dumped " mistake ? Wanna hire them ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Of course, there ARE exceptions to the capacity of virtue-signaling libtards like tamponmystic to feel compassion and empathy.