Trump Is So Racist And Unpopular He Can’t Visit The UK! SAD!

Amazing how low our country has fallen in a short time under Trump. Trump cannot travel overseas because he is not welcome because he is a racist! Think about that! One of our greatest allies told him to stay home, they would rather him not enter their country!

I am sure you deplorables will again make excuses for him, thankfully you are outnumbered and the educated and good will force trump from office!
I'm with Trump on this one. I mean how dare Obummer sell and relocate our embassy before even taking office!!!
I'm with Trump on this one. I mean how dare Obummer sell and relocate our embassy before even taking office!!! Originally Posted by lobosrul
I assume you were being sarcastic as it’s such a obvious lie by trump to say that’s why he can’t go to the UK. I am not sure at this point if Trump has ever told the truth on anything, his lies far out number any truths if they exsist. SAD!
Get your news straight. Bush admin made the decision to sell the Embassy and build a new one that met security requirements. It was sold by the Obama admin, and rebuilt by the Obama AND Trump admins. If you haven't learned by now, if aTrump's lips are moving, he's lying.

Can you spot the difference in these photos?
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2018, 02:44 PM

Can you spot the difference in these photos? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I can tell neither has shit to do with Yrump lying about why he is canceling his trip to the British!
Theresa May was all in on the "MUH RUSSIA" Bull Shit... Bitch gonna pay and pay in a bad way! Count on it!

Can you spot the difference in these photos? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yes one is President Obama’s Bowing the other is Trump after he bowed, what’s your point dickhead?

https://heavy.com/news/2017/05/trump...-bowing-obama/
Only liberals bow to Muslims.

Why don’t you quit spreading that shit, you are a fool!!!

We had 8 rough years, But, you probably don’t think so... you are a moron!!!
Idiot

We had 8 rough years, But, you probably don’t think so... you are a moron!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem

Put down you're flag, boy.

Sorry, put down you're American Flag

We had 8 rough years, But, you probably don’t think so... you are a moron!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
The OP doesn't care. He'll continue to post junk he can't back up with verifiable facts. Because he's immature and stupid.

Jim
Yes one is President Obama’s Bowing the other is Trump after he bowed, what’s your point dickhead?

https://heavy.com/news/2017/05/trump...-bowing-obama/ Originally Posted by StandinStraight
not exactly Professor Sparky. Obama bowed in greeting the Saudi King. Trump bent over to allow the current King to give him that award, then nodded to him in thanks for the award.

I have a homework assignment for ya, Professor Sparky .. find me a photo from the interwebs showing Trump bowing to the Saudi King as he arrived?

i mean .. it's gotta exist, just like the pee tape right?

BAHHAHAHJAAA
Amazing how low our country has fallen in a short time under Trump. Trump cannot travel overseas because he is not welcome because he is a racist! Think about that! One of our greatest allies told him to stay home, they would rather him not enter their country!

I am sure you deplorables will again make excuses for him, thankfully you are outnumbered and the educated and good will force trump from office! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
StandinSHIT

No one cares what the UK thinks!!! I bet Trump went WHEW, THAT WAS CLOSE.

No one wants to hear their STUPID IDEAS, EAT THEIR NASTY FOOD AND LISTEN TO THAT ANNOYING ACCENT!!!