More Profiles In Libtard Stupidity - What Is Gerrymandering?

Will someone please explain to the lib-retards in this forum what "gerrymandering" is? They keep flashing their ignorance again and again. This is why none of them is capable of intelligent discourse. Whenever they lose a US Senate or Presidential race, they blame every bullshit excuse they can dream up, including gerrymandering! And then they don't understand why everyone breaks out in howls of laughter at them!

MT Cranial Cavity

Thanks to the gerrymandered Electoral college Trump and Putin pulled it out anyhow. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Assup Rideme

Will someone please explain to oinkboy that US Senate seats cannot be gerrymandered? Originally Posted by lustylad
Really? I thought Senate seats were apportioned by district... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WTFuckhead

And that's exactly why the Founding Fathers created the Senate as the supposedly reflective chamber of Congress that is not subject to the whims of the mob. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gerrymandering has cause (sic) that branch to slowly join the mob. Originally Posted by WTF
...there is no way to "gerrymander" a Senate race… Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 08:13 AM
Will someone please explain to the lib-retards in this forum what "gerrymandering" is? They keep flashing their ignorance again and again. This is why none of them is capable of intelligent discourse. Whenever they lose a US Senate or Presidential race, they blame every bullshit excuse they can dream up, including gerrymandering! And then they don't understand why everyone breaks out in howls of laughter at them!

MT Cranial Cavity

Assup Rideme

WTFuckhead Originally Posted by lustylad

Please provide a link to where you lifted that quote by me. I'd be surprised if that is taken in context.

Congressional gerrymandering is a huge problem for Democrats. They are getting a huge amount of more votes and not being represented by those numbers.
Please provide a link to where you lifted that quote by me... Originally Posted by WTF
Wow! Now you look even stupider! 8 years on eccie and you still don't even know how to click open a quote!

Can snitchy possibly look any more retarded?

The guy doesn't understand gerrymandering, he's been outed as a liar and a fraud by a Houston provider, he's too much of a coward to bet against Trump's economic juggernaut... and now he admits he can't even source a quote here!!!!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Wow! Now you look even stupider! 8 years on eccie and you still don't even know how to click open a quote!

The guy doesn't understand gerrymandering, he's been outed as a liar and a fraud by a Houston provider, he's too much of a coward to bet against Trump's economic juggernaut... and now he admits he can't even source a quote here!!!!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Provide the link , link licker.

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
I clicked on them and they didn't open.

Edit - I clicked on the underlined Handle. You have to click on the small dot w/arrow.
Edit - I clicked on the underlined Handle. You have to click on the small dot w/arrow. Originally Posted by papadee
Could you kindly post a youtube demo video link so lib-retards like WTFuglyass can figure it out?

Thanks in advance!
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 04:17 PM
I clicked on them and they didn't open.

Edit - I clicked on the underlined Handle. You have to click on the small dot w/arrow. Originally Posted by papadee

lustylad is posting in homo code.

• WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 09:47 AM
Could you kindly post a youtube demo video link so lib-retards like WTFuglyass can figure it out?

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by lustylad
How about you just post the link or the whole conversation so it is not taken out of context. like you have done.

Maybe you can just start rewriting my words like you seem to want to do in this forum without acknowledgement.

Gerrymandering has nothing to do with either Senate or Presidential races.

MT Cranial Cavity

Assup Rideme

WTFuckhead Originally Posted by lustylad
How about you just post the link or the whole conversation so it is not taken out of context. like you have done.

Maybe you can just start rewriting my words like you seem to want to do in this forum without acknowledgement. Originally Posted by WTF
Still can't figure it out after papadee explained it for you? You just proved nobody can fix stupid!

Relax snitchy, I didn't change any of your words.

Is today the day of your EPIC MELTDOWN?

Enjoy the show, folks... the homo huckster is going down!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 12:48 PM

Relax snitchy, I didn't change any of your words.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You did exactly as I said you did, you distorted them with half quotes. I know how gerrymandering has worked in this country and when it was put on steroids. Your half quotes distorts that fact.

That is why you will not provide a normal link.

You are using some gay code I have no interest in dallying in.

Provide it or not. Up to you Mr. Smoke and Mirrors

You did exactly as I said you did, you distorted them with half quotes. I know how gerrymandering has worked in this country and when it was put on steroids. Your half quotes distorts that fact.

Wrong again, you paranoid pussy. You have one quote in my OP, and it's in full. No distortion possible. But keep flailing, you clueless idiot. You're as dumb as assup and MT Pockface.

That is why you will not provide a normal link.

The link is there. Don't blame me if you're too stupid to open it. 8 years on eccie and you don't know how to tie your shoes.
Originally Posted by WTF
Now carry on with your meltdown...

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Of all the stupid things you have said this may be the best one yet.

Here is a few links to help you get up to speed.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/joan-...b_2552584.html

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement...tion_president

https://www.quora.com/What-is-gerrym...tial-elections

I feel sorry for you some days, not today though. LOL!