israel finds and destroys gaza tunnels

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-sa...073153944.html

looks like the Israelis have tunnel detection technology. They found 3 and destroyed 1 of them. they plan to destroy the other tunnels at a later date.

if this tech is real, sound like it could detect drug/human smuggling tunnels along the mexican border.
So not only is this fake spam, but a lie.
Man...i wish i could grab some Hot Israeli commando pussy. Hot chicks with automatic weapons...

looks like the Israelis have tunnel detection technology. They found 3 and destroyed 1 of them. they plan to destroy the other tunnels at a later date.

if this tech is real, sound like it could detect drug/human smuggling tunnels along the mexican border. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Won't need it Trump is building a wall.
Won't need it Trump is building a wall. Originally Posted by bamscram
Well rocket lenny you're learning

if this tech is real, sound like it could detect drug/human smuggling tunnels along the mexican border. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
IMO that tech already exists here, but the Border patrol is somehow prohibited from using it.. OTHERWISE WE would have foudn a lot MORE drug/people smuggling tunnels..

Yes we would. TUNNELS are what are used to go under the wall!
Well rocket lenny you're learning Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Are you going to be my stalker now clusterfuck?
By the way you're dumb as fuck JL.
IMO that tech already exists here, but the Border patrol is somehow prohibited from using it.. OTHERWISE WE would have foudn a lot MORE drug/people smuggling tunnels..

Yes we would. TUNNELS are what are used to go under the wall! Originally Posted by garhkal
That is why walls are so effective, when they dig tunnels. (sarcasm)
the wall is going to be 30 feet deep. why 30 feet deep? I don't know, that won't stop the tunnel diggers from breaching the wall or going under it deeper.

Yes we would. TUNNELS are what are used to go under the wall! Originally Posted by garhkal
I suspect the tech we currently have isn't very reliable which is prolly why its not used more often.

I've not heard about border patrol being prohibited from using it.
now you're being stupid on purpose.
now you're being stupid on purpose. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Melt down much, BONE COLLECTOR?

Nothing like a 14th Century approach to a 21st Century problem.

We’re on the cutting edge of technology again!

What a shithole!
now you're being stupid on purpose. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That is why walls are so effective, when they dig tunnels. (sarcasm) Originally Posted by bamscram